Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I like Sylvie alot.
    I'm not a fan of too matchy sibsets as each kid will have their own identity and alot of us out there (myself included) have different styles of names we like. Why stick to one type?

I agree with lexiem that Sylvia might be a better fit with Mason and Brenna. Sylvie seems slightly more exotic to me then Sylvia, but overall if you use Sylvie I don't think it will stick out to much and people will quickly get used to her being Mason and Brenna's sister
    ~ Elisabeth Odelia "Elsie" ~ Gideon Boone ~
    ~ Adelheid Ruby "Addie Rue" ~ Theodore _______ "Teddy"~
    ~ Casilda Josephine "Cassie Jo" ~ Zaccheaus __________ "Zeke" ~

Thanks for the input everyone. I'm afraid to mention it to my husband because I am really starting to LOVE Sylvie. Even though the styles don't quite match up, the more I say "Mason, Brenna and Sylvie" the more I like how it sounds! Now here's my next question.. What about a middle name??? Originally I wanted an Irish middle if I didn't do an Irish first. Would still love that but maybe I'll back off it being a necessity. Sylvie Maeve came to mind but I don't know of that's a little much "v" in a name. Sylvie Deirdre? Sylvie Colleen? Any ideas? Non irish ones that I like are Sylvie Mae or Sylvie Grace.

I really like Sylvie Maeve! I don't think there's to much "v" in there, rather it flows beautifully! It's my favorite of the 5 combos you have
    ~ Elisabeth Odelia "Elsie" ~ Gideon Boone ~
    ~ Adelheid Ruby "Addie Rue" ~ Theodore _______ "Teddy"~
    ~ Casilda Josephine "Cassie Jo" ~ Zaccheaus __________ "Zeke" ~

Sylvie is a name that can be individual/unusual but can also be familiar and ordinary. It would fit your family perfectly.