Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Going Crazy! :(

I don't think we are looking for a 'pretty' feel like our girls names. I think more classic yet new sounding is what were shooting for. Thank you all though!

I like Callen a lot. I know a Callen who is a sweet kid too!! I agree with you on Merrick, not for me. Some other options, since like another berry mentioned, it seems you like surnames.
    Porter
    Truman
    Colton
    Berkley
    Harris
    Campbell
    Tucker
    Rider
    Keane
    Arley
    Archer
    Stanton
    Stratton
    Gavin
    Harley
    Judson
    Easton
    Barclay

Good Luck!!

Thanks for taking a shot, everyone! I suggested some of these names to my husband and he shot them all down. His response was- "I thought we already picked a boy name" (referring to Callen). I told him that we did but wouldn't it be nice to have some other options? He said he guessed so, but still, he is so picky I'm not sure we will find anything he likes more than Callen! I do love Cal. And I think Callen John is very handsom! Just hope I can fall in love with it! :/

Callen John is indeed handsome. And when you meet him and fall in love with him, you will fall in love with everything about him, including his name! At least that's what happened to me. Good luck!

I like Callen a lot, actually. Another spelling is Callan, which you may like more than Callen. They are both pronounced the same.
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb