Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Going Crazy! :(

Going Crazy! :(

My husband and I are having such a hard time with boys names, it is really getting frustrating! Our girls options just came to us right away and we both loved them. Our options are Cora and Scarlett. Boys names have been a struggle from the beginning. I love classic names, and my husband loves unique names. Not necessarily names that are way 'out there', just names he doesn't hear a lot. His favorite is Merrick. I like it but just don't love it. My favorites are Parker and Jameson, which my hubby likes but just doesn't love.

Right now our front runner is Callen. It is unique to my husband but has the classic feel to me if Calvin, with the handsom nickname cal. We both really like it, but I'm just not completely in love like I am with the girls! I'm trying not to stress, as it might not even be a boy. I just need more options!!

Help please!?

Victoria

Each magician has his own power sign...
    * Hector & Leontine
    ♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓ are under transformation into heroes and queens!

Do you mind if I ask if you've on team green? Or will you find out the gender soon? If you're finding out in the near future, you might want to consider taking a little break to see if anything naturally presents itself in the meantime. My DH and I did that and it was very helpful. I'm sure that's not the advice you were looking for, but it was helpful for us.

Otherwise, I think Callen is a great name and a very nice compromise!

It looks like you both like surnames. I usually like more classic boys' names as well, but I do like Callen, nn Cal. Have you thought of:

Bennett (nn Ben, my current favorite)
    Callum (nn Cal)
    Booker
    Brennan
    Lawrence
    Dawson

Or some names with a classic feel that aren't super common right now:
    Timothy
    Elliot
    Matthan
    Abraham (nn Abe)
    Jonah (nn Joe)
    Martin

Cora and Scarlett are lovely! Callen is nice, but maybe you need something "prettier" for a boy too?

Stellan
    Kellan/Kellen
    Rowan
    Ronan
    Julian
    Tristan
    Damian/Damien
    Dorian
    Darius
    Torin
    ?