Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ack! Need a boy name in 4 days!

I did post this before, but I've narrowed my choices a little bit. I only have 4 days left, and I need to get the birth certificate expedited for travel. Even if I come up with 3 solid first/middle name combos, I might get my firstborn to pick one out of a hat, which might be fun.

Some background... big brother is named Brian Wolf (family names), but has a different last name than this baby. I wouldn't mind keeping with the sort of nature-y theme for a middle name. This baby's last name will be Campbell and will have red hair, barring any genetic quirks that pop up.

Contenders:

Breccan - this one I really like. My main concern is that it's very similar to Brian in the beginning and the end, and my favourite girl's name is Bronwen. So IF I go crazy and have a third, and IF it's a girl, I could end up with Brian, Breccan and Bronwen. Might be a little Duggar-ish.

Tavish - I love that this is Scottish

Ruadhan - pronounced ROO-awn. I like this spelling, but prefer the Row-an pronunciation. My understanding is that to pronounce this Row-an would be incorrect.

Rowan - I really like this name, but might be a bit too popular.

Faolon/Phelan

Cormac - uncertain about the 'c' sound, given that there is a 'c' sound in Campbell

Great choices. I rather prefer Ronan or Roan for a boy, but Rowan is probably best of your choices. I usually detest alliteration, but Cormac Campbell doesn't offend me--it sounds strong. I'd probably nix Tavish first.

Breccan is my favourite out of your list and then followed by Tavish and Phelan. All of which fit well with Brian and your style so to be honest you're on to a winner no matter what you pick! Good luck and congratulations!
    Eulalie/Eulalia Clio & Lysander James

Ferelith November
    Melisende Daisy

Oberon (Bear) (mn suggestions welcome)
    Jupiter

My favorite name on your list is Cormac, but Cormac Campbell runs together. I would go with Rowan.
    Emily • Nineteen • United States
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Caroline

Love Rowan-gorgeous! It is not THAT popular-in fact I have only ever met one Rowan. Perfect fit- Rowan means little redhead hehe!!!
    current favorite names:

Hugo/Zac/Eero/Reeve/Rafferty/Evander/Otto/Ralph/Otis/Rupert

Hattie/Reeva/Matilda/Winnie/Priya/Lola/Indigo/Thea/Mela