Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Name these girls based on descriptions

1. age 11 but acts and looks 13 or 14; dirty blonde straight hair, shoulder length; blue eyes; short and petite; can be tough and fit in with the boys, or dress up like a girly-girl; sweet and polite but can hold her own in a fight

2. age 18; dark brown hair, straight and long; blue eyes; pale skin; tall and thin; quiet and keeps to herself but very fun with those she is comfortable with; very smart; creative; not super-friendly, but an incredibly loyal friend

3. age 23; dark brown hair just above shoulders with blue streaks; short; brown eyes; tattoos; very opinionated and outspoken; fun-loving

4. age 19; light brown hair with blonde highlights; short and thin; dresses very girly with nice clothes, pretty hair, and lots of makeup, but also likes to play in the mud with the boys

5. age 22; light brown hair; small build; talkative and friendly; doesn't have a long list of interests or hobbies, but is happy just being around family and close friends

6. age 16; dark brown hair; thin but curvy; dark brown eyes; shy and quiet; has a dark, artsy look that can be perceived the wrong way, for she is actually very happy and loving; goes through boys quickly but always means well
    Anastasia, Tessa, Marina, Stella
    Connor, Rhett, Corbin, Grayson

Here are my ideas (it's for a story), but I'm not crazy about them. They are based off real people so it's hard to pick new names.
    1. Audrey
    2. Elizabeth
    3. Macy
    4. Christina
    5. Ashley
    6. Lily

-- Lottie --

Quote Originally Posted by little.lottie710 View Post
    wow, I love so many of those! great taste in names!

1. age 11 but acts and looks 13 or 14; dirty blonde straight hair, shoulder length; blue eyes; short and petite; can be tough and fit in with the boys, or dress up like a girly-girl; sweet and polite but can hold her own in a fight
    Della Aurelia

2. age 18; dark brown hair, straight and long; blue eyes; pale skin; tall and thin; quiet and keeps to herself but very fun with those she is comfortable with; very smart; creative; not super-friendly, but an incredibly loyal friend
    Whitley Monet

3. age 23; dark brown hair just above shoulders with blue streaks; short; brown eyes; tattoos; very opinionated and outspoken; fun-loving
    Elizabella Pearl

4. age 19; light brown hair with blonde highlights; short and thin; dresses very girly with nice clothes, pretty hair, and lots of makeup, but also likes to play in the mud with the boys McKenzie Brittyn

5. age 22; light brown hair; small build; talkative and friendly; doesn't have a long list of interests or hobbies, but is happy just being around family and close friends Amara Frances

6. age 16; dark brown hair; thin but curvy; dark brown eyes; shy and quiet; has a dark, artsy look that can be perceived the wrong way, for she is actually very happy and loving; goes through boys quickly but always means well Quinn Olivia
    I'm 9 weeks pregnant with our little butterball ♥
    EDD: 11/09/14

Married my best friend 05-11-13
    Riley Bean went to be the Lord Summer of 2013...almost 2 months