Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I like it very much (but I have a Bridget Beatrice so I'm biased). My friend's daughter goes by DeeDee as she is Destiny Denise; so be warned your Mimi may turn into Eminem!

Lovely name choices, especially Mairead.
    Thrilled to be mother to @gnes Ei1ish Madeline and Fe1icity Bridget Be@trice

If we'd had boys the list was: Godfrey, Seamus, Alexander, Michael, Felix, Peter, Ignatius & Sebastian.

I don't mind it at all! Mairead Matilda is beautiful.
    Also, have you thought of asking your niece's parents if it is okay to use Charlotte as a mn for your daughter? (i.e in my family, all the girl cousins share the mn Catherine, and they all think it is pretty cool!)
    Last edited by kyemsma; September 4th, 2013 at 05:34 AM.
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

Caroline Pearl & Patrick Elliot, Catherine Maeve & Luke Donovan,
    Claire Elizabeth & Liam David, Grace Annabel & Jack Andrew

I don't see anything wrong with the initials. Just because it's all Ms, who cares?

I think it's fine. The first & middle names feel dignified & serious enough to make the alliteration OK by me. I really only oppose alliteration if the names in question feel silly or cartoony to me, so as long as your surname doesn't fit with that description I think that this works.

I don't see anything wrong with it. The alliteration works for me in this particular case and no one is going to call her by her full name in daily life. The only issue I foresee is that the monogram is going to look a little odd #firstworldproblems