Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

MMM initials- too much?

We've chosen the first name Mairead for a girl and our last name is a 2 syllable Mc- name. Middle names have been causing us lots of trouble, as our favorite, Charlotte, is unusable because it's my new niece's middle name. We've fallen in love with Matilda, though, which would leave us with the MMM initials- Mairead Matilda Mc-. Do you all think that's just way too many M's? Any advice or additional suggestions are very much welcome! Thanks!
    kira maeve
    recently married my best friend (Alex)

expecting #1 february, 2014...
    Mairead//Eoghan

I personally think that it may be too many M's and it sounds too matchy imo. But if it is what you like, than I say go for it. Maybe you could choose Scarlett as the middle name since it is close to Charlotte but is not the same name. Mairead Scarlett Mc_ would be pretty.

Scarlett is a good idea, or Violet. Or another old fashioned name like Matilda- Harriet, Agnes, Elinor, Beatrice. Mairead Amelia is pretty! MMM is a lot of M's.
    Proud mama to L. and S.E.R.

*Magnolia Alice/ Evangeline Clover/ Adelaide Clover/ Athena Violet/ Liliana Wren/
    Osias Grey/ /August Grey/Thatcher Fox/ Ignatius Grey/Hawthorne Flynn*

3 Ms are a little too much. What about Jessica, Cate, Elisa, Alice or Elizabeth?
    Zelda Astrid - 21.02.2011
    Dashiell Roman Leif - 15.05.2013
    Vita Malin - 23.04.2014

Soon-to-be aunt for the first time!

Mairead Matilda Mc__.
    That really is a lot of M's. Here are some middle name ideas that begin with different letters:
    Mairead Jezebel
    Mairead Fiona
    Mairead Delilah
    Mairead Ophelia
    Mairead Xanthia
    Mairead Serafina
    Mairead Annabeth
    Mairead Rosalynn