Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Oh my, I hope you're all feeling okay. My thought's are with you. I understand it's difficult. Take time to let it all out. Crying is normal. Wait to adjust and don't try until you feel ready. I'm sure you will have a beautiful family when the time is right.
    Annaliese Rosalie ; Eden Iris ; Isobel Claire
    Mummy of these three perfect kiddos

♥ ♥ ♥

It is normal with the emotions you are going through. My boyfriend and I just lost our baby about 4 weeks ago now. I feel like going through the emotions has helped. And it still feels weird to say I had a MC but honestly now that AF has showed up this week I almost feel closer as weird as that sounds. Its like telling me my body is getting back to normal and I can close this chapter. I to wanted a child so badly and the fact it he or she was taken away is what hurts. But you will have your chance at being a mom and dont think you are letting your husband down. Your body knows best and I believe higher powers have a plan for everyone. Just go through the emotions cry if you have, think about it if you want to, and talk about it if you need to. And its okay if you need to take a year before you try again. I thought after people told me that they were crazy and there was no way I was waiting but after thinking about it I cant even handle it possibly happening again so we decided to wait a year. Its okay to <3 Glad to hear everything went okay and hopefully you will get a little bundle soon.
    TTC Journey Beginning September 2014!

So sorry for your loss. Hope you and your husband are blessed with a healthy pregnancy and baby when the time is right!
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Portia, Felicity, Juliet, Scarlett
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

Hugs, honey, I am so sorry. <3
    Married to my love since August 2001
    --—————————————
    My lovely bunch of coconuts;
    Sebastian Elihu (7/02)
    Bronwen Eliza (2/04)
    Linus Ezra Graham (9/06)
    Violet Leona (1/09) and
    Wolfgang Levi (3/13)
    Always missing our Felix Emmanuel (10/10-10/10)

I'm so sorry this happened to you. Take the time you need to grieve. There are a lot more of us out here than you would think, who have felt the same loss. As a mommy you never, ever forget that little one. ((virtual hugs))
    My March arrival:
    Dulcinea Tesla
    We call her Daisy
    in honor of my mom.