Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Wink just an update....

I just want to thank you for the encouragement, the thoughts and prayers. I would be a little over 2 months with Bean. We named him or her Riley Bean found it fitting. I had my D&E last monday all went well. I have been having some trouble. I do miss the baby. All my life i have wanted a child or more. I know our day will come. and another thing is I feel like i let my hubby down. he has had heart break before. he would have had a daughter Zoe Jane, but the woman he was dating wasn't all their mentally. she had mental health issues and aborted the baby at 6 months pregnant. I know it's my mind thinking too much. but i am at peace but in away i had all the things counted down. i would have been 7 months on my 25th birthday. sorry i just need to vent. but I do thank you for being comforting at this time.
    I'm 9 weeks pregnant with our little butterball ♥
    EDD: 11/09/14

Married my best friend 05-11-13
    Riley Bean went to be the Lord Summer of 2013...almost 2 months

Thanks for checking in. I was thinking of you and hoping your procedure wasn't too bad. I hope you can find comfort in the next few months. I know it's very difficult. Take it easy.

Hope all is well with you, I'm currently 12weeks with my first and terrified. I think your very brave and I'm sure you'll have a family when its right xxx
    Expecting our first child March 2014

Currently mummy to Freya Cat my feline friend

Glad to hear the procedure went well. I'm sorry you're having a hard time but it's still very soon after and I think that's totally to be expected. It's not the kind of thing most women will get over in a week or two. Give yourself lots of time - as much as you need - to mourn and grieve. It took me a year before I felt ready to try again (though most women start much sooner than that). There's no rush and the best thing you can do for yourself is just ride through it all. Cry when you feel like it. It can take a couple of months for your hormones to get back to normal even and that can also make you feel better. if you start to feel really bad or like you can't deal with it, there are tons of great therapists out there that would be happy to help (I went and it helped a lot)! Take care!
    Christine

Pregnancy #1: lost to mc, 10/11

Amelia Joelle arrived on 11/28/13 at 7 pounds, 4 ounces of pure beauty. Couldn't be happier to finally be mommy!

thank you
    I'm 9 weeks pregnant with our little butterball ♥
    EDD: 11/09/14

Married my best friend 05-11-13
    Riley Bean went to be the Lord Summer of 2013...almost 2 months