Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by kala_way View Post
    The only nickname I've heard is Jules (Jewels).

wow, 50s to 80s is quite a span. I think I connect it most with the late 60's early 70's
    I know a few from each of those decades named Julie, so that's what I link it to, my dad has a friend born in the late 1950's, my mum knew 5 in school (born in 1967), and my cousin has 2 friends named Julie, and she was born in 1986.

I love Juliet and I have heard the nickname Jet which I think is pretty awesome.

I know a Juliet and she doesnt make me think of the Shakespeare character at all, but maybe that's because they have absolutely nothing in common. If you want to diffuse the association a little more, perhaps you could spell it "Juliette"?
    G: Sawyer, Clementine, Evangeline, Natalie, Hazel, Saiorse, Stella, Wren (Birdie), Bianca, Melody, Roux, Olive, India Scout, Minerva, Delilah, Daisy, Darcy, Clio, Junia, Pfeifer, Kate, Mary Claire, Violet, Fiona, Ella, Poppy
    B: Balthasar, Basil, Ezekiel, Reuben, Sebastian, Finnian, Eric, Dean, Wallace (Wally), Zephyr, Cecil, Lysander, Schuyler, Nico
    Girl Groups: Clementine, Mary Claire, Stella
    Boy Bands: Balthasar Alexander, Cecil, Basil
    Twin Teams: Luna and Linus

Juliet is a gorgeous ,gorgeous name. Its elegant, girly and it has that romantic vibe which I just adore. if I ever use the name I wouldn't nn her. Nn like Julie, Jules or Jett doesn't have thr same feeling or the class that Juliet provide me. I only have met a Julietta who wear the name perfectly. Although there was some joke such as " can I be your Romeo or Where is your Romeo etc " but it wasn't bother her.
    I loved her not for the way she danced with my angels but for the way the sound of her name could silence my demons.~ Christopher Poindexter.

A lonely old soul : ~ Hebe ~ Idile ~ Psyche ~ Io ~ Agapi ~ Monaxia .
    Little gent is currently nameless .