Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by kala_way View Post
    The only nickname I've heard is Jules (Jewels).

wow, 50s to 80s is quite a span. I think I connect it most with the late 60's early 70's
    I know a few from each of those decades named Julie, so that's what I link it to, my dad has a friend born in the late 1950's, my mum knew 5 in school (born in 1967), and my cousin has 2 friends named Julie, and she was born in 1986.

Florence, Edith, Doris, Alice, Elsie, Lillian, Violet, Mabel, Ada, Evelyn
    Eva, Edna, Minnie, Martha, Amelia, Phoebe, Sylvia, Hazel, Agatha, Beatrice

Matthew, Ernest, Louis, Christopher, Andrew, Albert, George, Joshua, James, Harry
    Freddie, Henry, Adam, Teddy, Daniel, Percy, Mark, Walter, Stanley, Liam

when you've been fighting for it all your life, you've been struggling every day and night,
    it's how a superhero learns to fly

I love Juliet and I have heard the nickname Jet which I think is pretty awesome.

I know a Juliet and she doesnt make me think of the Shakespeare character at all, but maybe that's because they have absolutely nothing in common. If you want to diffuse the association a little more, perhaps you could spell it "Juliette"?
    G: Sawyer, Clementine, Evangeline, Natalie, Hazel, Saiorse, Stella, Wren (Birdie), Bianca, Melody, Roux, Olive, India Scout, Minerva, Delilah, Daisy, Darcy, Clio, Junia, Pfeifer, Kate, Mary Claire, Violet, Fiona, Ella, Poppy
    B: Balthasar, Basil, Ezekiel, Reuben, Sebastian, Finnian, Eric, Dean, Wallace (Wally), Zephyr, Cecil, Lysander, Schuyler, Nico
    Girl Groups: Clementine, Mary Claire, Stella
    Boy Bands: Balthasar Alexander, Cecil, Basil
    Twin Teams: Luna and Linus

Juliet is a gorgeous ,gorgeous name. Its elegant, girly and it has that romantic vibe which I just adore. if I ever use the name I wouldn't nn her. Nn like Julie, Jules or Jett doesn't have thr same feeling or the class that Juliet provide me. I only have met a Julietta who wear the name perfectly. Although there was some joke such as " can I be your Romeo or Where is your Romeo etc " but it wasn't bother her.