Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Which Mary combo?

Mary Grace
    Mary Caroline

If we went with Mary Grace, we'd likely use it as a double barrel but with no additional middle name. If we went with Mary Caroline, she's be Mary.
    Last name is Tys0n and siblings are in my signature.

Shoot I meant to post a poll! Oh well.
    Mom to Paul, Clare, Mark, Katharine, James, and Andrew
    Future girl: loving Grace, Sarah, Nell, Stella, Emily, Lucy, Mary, Caroline or Elizabeth
    Future boy: not loving anything

Mary Grace is my favorite.

Another Mary combo I'm quite fond of is Mary Elizabeth.
    Eudora - Casilda - Violetta - Odelia - Leocadia - Odette - Isolde - Valentine - Leopoldine - Isadora
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Marigold - Ariadne - Viola - Cosima - Philomena
    Averil - Caius - Casimir - Basil - Ignatius - Benedict - Thaddeus - Raphael - Leopold - Clement
    Cassian - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Arlo - Gilbert - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle

Mary Grace!!! I LOVE Mary Grace!!! Mary Caroline is beautiful but if you want to call her by both with less effort I would choose Mary Grace. We have a Mary-Elizabeth and we call her Mary-Elizabeth, it has stuck and we have never had a problem (I love her name!!), but yes, it is a mouthful. Mary Grace is my Favorite for you! LOVE it !
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

Quote Originally Posted by joyfulmomto8 View Post
    Mary Grace!!! I LOVE Mary Grace!!! Mary Caroline is beautiful but if you want to call her by both with less effort I would choose Mary Grace. We have a Mary-Elizabeth and we call her Mary-Elizabeth, it has stuck and we have never had a problem (I love her name!!), but yes, it is a mouthful. Mary Grace is my Favorite for you! LOVE it !
    See I'm not sure if we want to call her by both or not. In either case I'm excited that dh is seeing the attraction of Mary!
    Mom to Paul, Clare, Mark, Katharine, James, and Andrew
    Future girl: loving Grace, Sarah, Nell, Stella, Emily, Lucy, Mary, Caroline or Elizabeth
    Future boy: not loving anything

I fully agree with everyone. Mary-Grace gets my vote Simply beautiful.
    Fav. Girls Names: Rosalie, Amalia, Isa-Lea, Marisa Zaney, Sophia Florence, Adriana Louise

Fav. Boys Names: Tristan, Theo, Quentin, Jannik, Colin, James, Bennett, Benedict

Fav. combinations: Rosalie Delia, Amalia Lucia and Jerry Benedict, Theodore James