Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Which Mary combo?

Mary Grace
    Mary Caroline

If we went with Mary Grace, we'd likely use it as a double barrel but with no additional middle name. If we went with Mary Caroline, she's be Mary.
    Last name is Tys0n and siblings are in my signature.

Shoot I meant to post a poll! Oh well.
    Pondering names for a hypothetical #7. Current favorites: Grace Elizabeth and Lucy Caroline

Mary Grace is my favorite.

Another Mary combo I'm quite fond of is Mary Elizabeth.
    Eudora - Casilda - Violetta - Odelia - Leocadia - Odette - Isolde - Valentine - Leopoldine - Isadora
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Marigold - Ariadne - Viola - Cosima - Philomena -Enid
    Averil - Caius - Casimir - Edmund - Ignatius - Benedict - Thaddeus - Raphael - Leopold - Clement
    Cassian - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Peregrine - Gilbert - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle

Mary Grace!!! I LOVE Mary Grace!!! Mary Caroline is beautiful but if you want to call her by both with less effort I would choose Mary Grace. We have a Mary-Elizabeth and we call her Mary-Elizabeth, it has stuck and we have never had a problem (I love her name!!), but yes, it is a mouthful. Mary Grace is my Favorite for you! LOVE it !
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

Quote Originally Posted by joyfulmomto8 View Post
    Mary Grace!!! I LOVE Mary Grace!!! Mary Caroline is beautiful but if you want to call her by both with less effort I would choose Mary Grace. We have a Mary-Elizabeth and we call her Mary-Elizabeth, it has stuck and we have never had a problem (I love her name!!), but yes, it is a mouthful. Mary Grace is my Favorite for you! LOVE it !
    See I'm not sure if we want to call her by both or not. In either case I'm excited that dh is seeing the attraction of Mary!
    Pondering names for a hypothetical #7. Current favorites: Grace Elizabeth and Lucy Caroline

I fully agree with everyone. Mary-Grace gets my vote Simply beautiful.
    Fav. Girls Names: Rosalie, Amalia, Isa-Lea, Marisa Zaney, Sophia Florence, Adriana Louise

Fav. Boys Names: Tristan, Theo, Quentin, Jannik, Colin, James, Bennett, Benedict

Fav. combinations: Rosalie Delia, Amalia Lucia and Jerry Benedict, Theodore James