Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Kipp/Kipper

Dislike. Like kippered herring. I know it's not a big thing in America, but that's really not an association i'd want anyone to risk making. At best, it's super waspy, like a Ken doll wearing an ascot.

Haha "Ken doll with an ascot". I agree, Kipper is just hard to swallow...but for some reason Kipp isn't so bad. What is wrong with Hudson? I think it is nice and not too familiar.

Kipper, Cod, Haddock, Plaice... It's a fish. I think it should stay that way. I've heard Kipper on a dog before though.
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Sorry to anyone who read TSI. First draft was terrible. Second drafting now.

love it, but it's not usable.

think fish and of the kids tv show about a dog named Kipper...but Maisie got popular enough that i don't think just of that show anymore...you never know
    i do not ignore the Rich Text toolbar provided me. i bold, italicize, enlarge, underline and CAPITALIZE for emphasis, individuality, and to capture attention among the endless Arial Standard Size Font that everyone else uses.
    i am not screaming nor will i cosset you. i do this to highlight the most important aspect of my thoughts so they are not lost again in the never ending sea of tiny, black, tempered letters that make up forums everywhere.
    ~*~ i encourage you to do the same ~*~

I like Kip as a nickname for Christopher. How about Kit?
    Simon Valor | Eloise Lily | Judah Sage | Thea Marina | Felix Orion | Iris Cordelia | Roscoe Benjamin | Lydia Wren | Jasper Conroy | Phaedra Naomi | Adrian Bruno | Lucinda 'Indie' Jane | Wallace Finnegan | Sylvie Winifred | Charles 'Charlie' Elliot | Juniper Faye | Julian 'Jules' Atlas | Matilda Sailor | Marlowe Charles | Alice Elizabeth | Jack Mariner | Marigold 'Maggie' Susan

Just a grad student, dreaming ahead...