Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

New Baby Game...

I need to start copying before I post because I lost my whole story! Boo!
    Here's what I remember...

One day you're at home on Nameberry when your computer crashes! Oh no! You call the Tech Guys. They send Mr. Fix-It (who happens to be the man of your dreams). What's his name?

After a few years of dating, you and gorgeous Mr. Fix-It get married and honeymoon in Italy. When you return home you learn that you're pregnant! You would like your daughter's name to reflect the country of your honeymoon. What's her name?

Your now four year old daughter has been begging you and DH for a baby brother for the past three months. She says his name should be Grover, "cuz that's my favoritist Seasame Street person Mooom!" You find that you are indeed pregnant. How do you compromise with your daughter? What is you new son's name?

Family Vacation Time! The four of you road trip to a National Park (you choose which one!) You all had such a great time that you vow your next baby will have a nature name. Soon you find out you're pregnant again...with triplets! You stick to your vow, but expand a little to include all three.
    Baby A has a nature name:
    Baby B's name reminds you of the park:
    Baby C's name reflects the gorgeous weather you had on your trip:

You and your husband decide to try for one more. You agree that since the triplets were named how you wanted, he gets to name this one. He looks back on how you met and decides on a "techie" name. What's your last child's name?

Re: New Baby Game...

I'll start :)

One day you're at home on Nameberry when your computer crashes! Oh no! You call the Tech Guys. They send Mr. Fix-It (who happens to be the man of your dreams). What's his name?
    Dexter Kai

After a few years of dating, you and gorgeous Mr. Fix-It get married and honeymoon in Italy. When you return home you learn that you're pregnant! You would like your daughter's name to reflect the country of your honeymoon. What's her name?
    Giada Lucia

Your now four year old daughter has been begging you and DH for a baby brother for the past three months. She says his name should be Grover, "cuz that's my favoritist Seasame Street person Mooom!" You find that you are indeed pregnant. How do you compromise with your daughter? What is you new son's name?
    His name is Grayson Oliver. We tell Giada that all of Grover's letters are in Grayson's name. So she helped name him!

Family Vacation Time! The four of you road trip to a National Park (you choose which one!) You all had such a great time that you vow your next baby will have a nature name. Soon you find out you're pregnant again...with triplets! You stick to your vow, but expand a little to include all three. ( We went to Yosemite!)
    Baby A has a nature name: Willow Dream
    Baby B's name reminds you of the park: Galen Merle (Galen Clark was park guardian for 21 yrs)
    Baby C's name reflects the gorgeous weather you had on your trip: Bryony Soleil

You and your husband decide to try for one more. You agree that since the triplets were named how you wanted, he gets to name this one. He looks back on how you met and decides on a "techie" name. What's your last child's name?
    Maclean Montgomery (nn Mac...Montgomery is from Star Trek)

Jack (John Lawrence Cooper) He is named after Lawrence of Arabia who was a distant relative.

After a few years of dating, you and gorgeous Jack get married and honeymoon in Italy. When you return home you learn that you're pregnant! You would like your daughter's name to reflect the country of your honeymoon. What's her name?

Juliet Irene

Isn't Grover green? We could name him Forrest Jack.

Family Vacation Time! The four of you road trip to Yellowstone National Park. You all had such a great time that you vow your next baby will have a nature name. Soon you find out you're pregnant again...with triplets! You stick to your vow, but expand a little to include all three.
    Baby A has a nature name: Jasper Lawrence
    Baby B's name reminds you of the park: Melina (means quince yellow) May
    Baby C's name reflects the gorgeous weather you had on your trip: Serena Sky

Dexter Adrian

One day you're at home on Nameberry when your computer crashes! Oh no! You call the Tech Guys. They send Mr. Fix-It (who happens to be the man of your dreams). What's his name? Dashiell Everett

Beatrix Allegra

George Oliver (G for Grover, and the "ver" in Oliver is the ending of Grover.)

Family Vacation Time! The four of you road trip to a National Park (you choose which one!) You all had such a great time that you vow your next baby will have a nature name. Soon you find out you're pregnant again...with triplets! You stick to your vow, but expand a little to include all three.

Baby A has a nature name: Willa Catherine
    Baby B's name reminds you of the park: Edward Birch
    Baby C's name reflects the gorgeous weather you had on your trip: Susannah Blythe, nickname Sunny

Delphine Juliet (Delphine after his Dell computer...) :-)

Thanks for the game!

Quote Originally Posted by ricamaca
    I need to start copying before I post because I lost my whole story! Boo!
    Here's what I remember...

One day you're at home on Nameberry when your computer crashes! Oh no! You call the Tech Guys. They send Mr. Fix-It (who happens to be the man of your dreams). What's his name? Cole Mitchell Sprouse (lol hehe im 12 i love him)

After a few years of dating, you and gorgeous Mr. Fix-It get married and honeymoon in Italy. When you return home you learn that you're pregnant! You would like your daughter's name to reflect the country of your honeymoon. What's her name? Isabella Dalia Sprouse (Isabella and Dalia are Italian names)

Your now four year old daughter has been begging you and DH for a baby brother for the past three months. She says his name should be Grover, "cuz that's my favoritist Seasame Street person Mooom!" You find that you are indeed pregnant. How do you compromise with your daughter? What is you new son's name? Mitchell Grover Sprouse

Family Vacation Time! The four of you road trip to a National Park (you choose which one! - Maria Island in Aus) You all had such a great time that you vow your next baby will have a nature name. Soon you find out you're pregnant again...with triplets! You stick to your vow, but expand a little to include all three.
    Baby A has a nature name: Clay James Sprouse
    Baby B's name reminds you of the park: Maria Lynette Sprouse
    Baby C's name reflects the gorgeous weather you had on your trip: Sonny Breeze Sprouse

Bob Jack Sprouse