Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Emilee, Kara, and Lydia are fab for three sisters! I agree with the majority of the others--I think Eliza Jane is great for Lydia's sister. Lydia and Eliza just work so well together. Do you mind that Emilee and Eliza would share an initial? I don't think it'd be a deal-breaker, but for some it is. I think Elena (this spelling as opposed to Alayna) would be great with Emilee, Kara, and Lydia, as well.

Good luck!
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

Eliza Jane is my favorite so far too! We are considering naming her Elizabeth (my middle name and moms name) and calling her Eliza. Still up for helps though. Hubby isn't sold on it yet.

Eliza Jane is my favorite so far too! We are considering naming her Elizabeth (my middle name and moms name) and calling her Eliza. Still up for helps/suggestions though. Hubby isn't sold on it yet.

Lydia Noelle is a beautiful name! Here are some suggestions for her sister:

Eliana Jane

Ruby Jane

Helena Jane

Sylvie Jane

Margot Jane
    Phoebe Gail, Maxie Juniper
    Arthur Ryan, Roscoe Gray

From your list, I think Alayna goes best with Lydia. Eliza is very nice, but the combination Eliza Jane feels quite common to me, as I've known several women with this first and last name.

I love the suggestion of Helena. She's similar to Alayna, but more elegant and, in my opinion, goes a bit better with the classic Lydia.
    Loving right now:
    Eulalie Catharina, Beatrix Eveline, Cecily Morgana
    Ivo Marius, Euan Casper, Remy Nathaneal, Crispin Adair