Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

PLease*Suriana's sister needs a name!

Hello all and thanks in advance for any suggestions!

My new baby girls needs a beautiful name to go with along with her sister, Suriana Elee(eeLee)'s name.

Suriana is a blue eyed blonde and new baby girl is brown hair blue eyes. I appreciate the help you all are so good at this- I am not very creative but this is very important to me.

I like Magnolia Sky; Penelope Sky; Sena Sky...I am kind of looking for fresh ideas
    Last edited by dianna; September 2nd, 2013 at 08:02 PM.

Violette Alana
    Lyris Ember
    Nerissa Bijoux
    Brigitte Laurel

do you have any ideas at all? i'm just kind of pulling names i like that have been nixed by my bf or because of our last name.

You've got to give us more information here. How did you manage to make it to the delivery date without any idea at all for a name? Is it because your husband and you have very different tastes? If so, what are those different tastes? Do you have any possible contenders so we can know what your style is like?

I like Magnolia Sky; Penelope Sky; Sena Sky...I am kind of looking for fresh ideas

We thought we where having a boy...She is two months old now and I named her Sena Sky because I felt pressured to hurry up- but the name just doesn't seem like a good fit to me. I kind of like the latin names I guess