Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Sebastian has dark, nearly black, wavy hair and intense blue eyes which crinkle up when he smiles. In fact, I imagine a Sebastian exactly the same as what I imagine a Nicholas looking like, if that helps connect him to an image for you (I'm pretty sure it won't, but anyway!) Bastie is what we call my little cousin Sebastian, so that's another nickname possibility. Good luck!

Maybe it would help to think of an adult Sebastian and not a child? You might be doing that anyway, but just in case!

Sebastian is wonderful, firstly. I think he is intelligent but fun, strong and smart, romantic and dashing, loyal and noble. And looks like James Franco - tall, handsome, dark-haired and enigmatic.

Like a red, talking crab with googly eyes! I can't get past The Little Mermaid when I hear Sebastian!

Quote Originally Posted by ciottolo View Post
    Maybe it would help to think of an adult Sebastian and not a child? You might be doing that anyway, but just in case!
    Nope, haha, I think part of my problem is that I can't see it on a child! I google "Sebastian guy" and can see Sebastian on a full-grown man, but I can't really "see" Sebastian on a boy, no matter how many pictures of little boys named Sebastian I've seen. I don't know what it is. I felt this way about Violet, too, but I eventually got over it and can see enough of what a Violet would look like to know that I'd love to have one. But Sebastian, idk. It seems more like a name, like a word, than a living, breathing person with emotions and character and movement and all.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George