Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by saranel View Post
    At babynames.com people add pictures to the name pages of people with the name on the page. I've looked up names there when I've had trouble "seeing" a name. http://www.babynames.com/name/SEBASTIAN
    I don't know why I didn't think of that! Thanks for the idea. I've used it before, but generally it's not too helpful. Some of those little Sebastians were pretty cute, but I'm still not sure if I can see me with a Sebastian, if that makes sense.
    Lise
    twenty-something name lover dreaming of adoption.

Isabelle | Arianne | Olivia | Violet | Catherine | Emmeline | Lillian | Charlotte | Eleni | Anne-Sophie | Tess | Eva | Winter | Hazel
    Caleb | Everett | Jack | Avery | Zane | Samuel | Grant | Declan | Brody | Bailey | Addison | Leo | Grayson

"Ma patrie, c’est la langue française." - Albert Camus

My 20 month old Sebastian (Bashy) has dimples in his cheeks and his chin, mischievous blue eyes, a roguish grin and think blond hair. I'm biased, but he's seriously adorable! It was hard for me to imagine giving a baby such a big name but he grew into it right away.

I always see Ben Whishaw as Sebastian Flyte in Brideshead Revisited:
    whish460.jpg
    Names I enjoy:

Girls: Lucy, Elena, Lake, Sylvie

Boys: Jack, Eamon, Sylvan, Theo

Photo by Corey Arnold

Sebastian definitely has thick blond hair. Other than that I'm not too sure.
    ♂ | Samuel ◊ Edward ◊ George ◊ Arthur ◊ Ezra ◊ Dean ◊ Micah ◊ Gideon ◊ Tobias ◊ Jasper
    ♀ | Helen ◊ Cora ◊ Anne ◊ Jane ◊ Edith ◊ Georgia ◊ Gwen ◊ Catherine ◊ Lydia ◊ Phoebe

I know two Sebastians.
    One has brown hair and intense blue eyes. He's quite short, and skinny. Very sweet, nice and fun to be around
    The other one is blonde, also with blue eyes I think. He is stall and skinny, quite arrogant and not so fun to be around though ;p

But I think Sebastian is a good name, and I think Sebastian works no matter what the boy will look like
    Mikayla

mom to Parker Hermione
    due December 11 with #2
    Nova Felicity OR Mason Phoenix