Names Searched Right Now:
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    Aah exciting stuff!!

My favourite choice is Laila I'm really not into Lorelei for me this name reminds me of a complicated pasta dish. Laila however is a lovely name but she isn't my favourite from your list.

My thoughts on the list:
    Viola - She's a lovely name currently on my forever changing favourite name list which is under major reconstruction. Viola is a beautiful name, a lovely twist on Violet and she has a lot of attitude. She's a great name. I like the combination Viola June actually she sounds really light and airy.

Eva - I love this name, she's stunning and has this lovely bluesy sound. Eva is a great name and actually works with June as well. Eva June has a lovely sound and feels really spunky. I also like the combination Eva Noel, would prefer Eva Noelle.

Evangeline - I adore Evangeline she's a gorgeous classic has a very sweet poetic sound. I also love the range of nicknames that come with Evangeline such as Evie, Eva, Eve, Vangie, and Angel. But I think Evangeline is slightly long next to Noah in reality.

Lorelei -pasta dish name!!

Eliza - She's fresh, sweet, and wholesome. I like Eliza she sounds really hip with Noah. The whole combination is effortless. I like Eliza Annelise the combination feels really elegant and has a very sweet sound.

Lila - I think Lila is very similar too Laila but is far sweeter and prettier in sound. Lila is a lovely name similarly with Eva she has a sweet bluesy sound and looks intriguing. Lila would work with Noah as well.

Eden - A little too biblical for me. I'm from an interfaith family religion is a strong force in my family but I just find Eden & Noah together too strong the religious connotations slightly OTT.

ThAnks...eden is off the list

Evangeline is one of my favorite names ever. It's lovely! I also really like Eliza and I dont think it needs a nickname. I do have a friend called Elizabeth and I call her "Ezza"- that works as a nickname for Eliza too! Or Ellie, or even Lily because of the L sounds, but I think of it as it's own short name. Viola is a really lovely name and I think it's beautiful.
    G: Sawyer, Clementine, Evangeline, Natalie, Hazel, Saiorse, Stella, Wren (Birdie), Bianca, Melody, Roux, Olive, India Scout, Minerva, Delilah, Daisy, Darcy, Clio, Junia, Pfeifer, Kate, Mary Claire, Violet, Fiona, Ella, Poppy
    B: Balthasar, Basil, Ezekiel, Reuben, Sebastian, Finnian, Eric, Dean, Wallace (Wally), Zephyr, Cecil, Lysander, Schuyler, Nico
    Girl Groups: Clementine, Mary Claire, Stella
    Boy Bands: Balthasar Alexander, Cecil, Basil
    Twin Teams: Luna and Linus

BORN at 2:50 this morning!! Beautiful and healthy with NO NAME LOL! She is definitely a petite princesss and looks like and Eva June or Lila JUne to me!