Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Eliza June Riley is perfection.

Another vote for Eliza June!!! Good luck tomorrow.

Husband loves Eliza too, but I can't seem to fall in love with it... Can anyone help? lol

Quote Originally Posted by godde8ss View Post
    For some of you that might have read my previous posts, I was sent home from my induction on Sunday because the baby was breech. I think she flipped because we hadn't decided on a name yet! Well, we go back tomorrow to try again, and still no name. Below, are the names we are considering. I need some help with possible combos and just opinions. Brother: Noah Emerson Surname: Riley

Middle names: We would like to use June to honor my mother, but understand that this doesn't go with all names. Other options: Noel, Helene, Carol or Annelise

First names:

Eva
    Evangeline
    Lorelei
    Eliza
    Lila
    Eden - yes, we've added this back in
    Scroll to the bottom for my final vote if you like! I'm due on the 12th!

You can always wait until the bebe arrives to make a final decision, which is what I am planning to do. However, at this point you definitely need to have some combos set down.
    June goes with ELiza, Lorelei, and Lila. However, I think Lile June Riley is very old fashioned sounding, it needs balance. I also think, if you want to get really picky, that Eliza and Lorelei are a bit to much L and I sound paired with Riley. Still, nice names over all!

Next is Helene, which goes with none of the first names IMO. I strongly prefer Noelle to Noel, as Noel sounds shorter and more masculine to me the way I pronounce it. I ruled out Eva because it's overused right now. It's cute tho.

Eden Noelle Riley is beautiful and goes well with her bro's name.
    I don't think Lorelei goes with any of the MN you selected.
    ELiza Noelle Riley works.
    Eden Annelise RIley is even prettier. I prefer it to be spelled Annaliese. For the MN Carol, I think ELiza is OK.

In summary, I think the best choice is Eden Annaliese Riley or Evangeline June Riley.

Thank you all for the suggestions thus far!

@verminator - you and one other person mentioned making the decision when I see her. Obviously, if that happened right now, I would have to! But, i'm TERRIFIED of having to do that. I'm SO horrible with decisions, I envision being held hostage in the hospital because I cannot decide. Also, I'm sure husband will go absolutely bonkers at some point. So, I hope with all of your help that it doesn't come to that. You are right, I need some combinations worked out. My goal is to get there by tonight!