Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    Almost stunned to see so many of my original suggestions making it to Mr. Otter's like list. Go me! <wink>.
    I guess the problem with looking for a replacement for Gwyneria is that she's so perfectly a little snow queen anything that sound a little less cutesy but has a similar Gw- opening looses the perfection of the meaning. I thought about Isolde Guinevere but that was just too much "leading damsel". Maybe Isolde Gwenhwyfar Noor would work better? Or if you want to go a bit more modern and don't mind the made up spelling (shocker coming from me I know but...) Isolde Ginnifer Noor almost made my suggestion list the first time around. I love Ginnifer Goodwin (who changed the traditional Jennifer to Ginnifer as her stage name) but I actually like the prn Gin-nifer - I think it's darling and fresh.

But you already have one monster list you are going to have to narrow down. Good Luck with that! hihihihihi. They are all pretty great and it's going to be a hard one.
    MAJOR CONSTRUCTION ZONE
    newlywed!!! (not trying...yet)

My favorites of these for imagery, rhythm and sound:

Isolde Hermione Snow

Isolde Persephone Winter

Isolde Lothiriel Brigid (I changed the two middles around)

Other suggested combos:

Isolde Lothiriel Astrid ( I definitely think Isolde Lothitiel Aurora works, too!)

Isolde Hermione Aurora

Isolde Seren Aurora

Isolde Seren Heleyne

Have we ditched Tinuviel? To me it definitely has an wintry sparkling quality to it....maybe Isolde Aurora Tinuviel or Isolde Seren Tinuviel?
    Baby Sequoia Orion due October 2014!
    Other favorites: Cytheria, Arcadia, Seraphina, Caspian, Gideon

Oh, I am glad he liked so many! My favorites are
    Isolde Astrid Heleyne
    Isolde Elbereth Winter
    Isolde Persephone Winter/Snow

Isolde Clemence Sunneva
    Isolde Natasha Zephyrine/Heleyne

You have wonderful possibilities, you can't go wrong with either one. Isolde Hermione Snow, Isolde Gwyneira Noor and Isolde Natasha Zephyrine are my favorite three. Maybe Isolde Natalia Zephyrine or Isolde Natasha Icicle?
    Olympia
    Russian Lit student, bookworm, and arts geek.

Serena Elowen LivEmmeline Twila AliceSibyl Jemima IrisEsme Helena Mazarine
    Nathaniel Silvius Wilde Grover Elijah St JohnOscar Ignatius Cosmo Robin Hector Barnaby

Tristan Gilbert°Robin Amaury°Leon Percival°Edmund Theoderic°Finn Beowulf°Magnus Oberon°Thorin Elliot°Edric Maximilian°Emil Orlando
    Freya Elysant°Belle Seraphina°Leda Cassiopeia°Briony Rosaline°Charlotte Romilly°Lotus Dorothea°Aurora Cecily°Sunniva Eliska
    vote for unusual names