Names Searched Right Now:
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    What a lovely trimmed list. I do miss Euphrosyne a bit though - is she out?

My top three are:
    Isolde Astrid Heleyne
    Isolde Natasha Solenne
    Isolde Heleyne Amoret

I rather agree with Gwen about the 'e's and 'y's in Synneve Heleyne, which is why Heleyne Amoret won the spot in my top three.
    TTC #1!

thinking - not husband tested:
    Eulalie Catarina • Cecily Morgana • Beatrix Evelina • Cosima Ondine • Cordelia Metis • Calliope Lucine
    Ivo Owen Abraham • Marius Nathanael Oak • Euan Marcellus • Crispin Adair

London, England
    Oh more replies!

Whirlie; Talini is really pretty!

Tori; Izzy's cute too! I really like Isolde Elbereth Seren, and Isolde Yvaine Catherine (I'd spell it with a c), and Isolde Aria Hannelore. Well, I'm not crazy about Aria, but Hannelore is gorgeous.

Oosoposh; ah, I miss winter too! It's so hot in London now, all I want is snow and cold. I'm glad you like Isolde Heleyne Synneve, I think it's pretty too. And the movie is lovely isn't it?

Amy; the l's and the e's! yes, it is gorgeous. I think maybe I like it better as Isolde Elbereth Heleyne though...? Thanks for a top three sweetie!

Gwen; you've got a heatwave too??? And locked out of your flat, how did that happen? Oh, Isolde Natasha Noor is really beautiful! I love it!

Sessha mine; that's funny, Brigid feels like ice to me! Oh well, it would probably go off the list anyway as my mum hates the name (she rarely talks about names, but this one I know she hates). That book sounds good, I'll head right over to amazon when this is done! You don't like Natasha? I think it's gorgeous... Natasha Richardson, the chick in War and Peace, Black Widow, and oh, the most beautiful song Rufus Wainwright ever wrote. I love this name. It's so soft, shiny, cosy, warm and safe. Anyway, I love her. But we can disagree every once in a while, right? And, wohoo, you did the switch-a-roo! I thought of it after I posted, but didn't bother editing... and that is exactly what I feel when I hear/say the name too!!!! Yay, soulmate . I love the other ones you suggested too, Heleyne Euphrosyne in particular! Thank you so much my sweet!

Reverie; no no, Euphrosyne's still in! Thanks for your top three, and I think you (and Gwen) are right about Synneve Heleyne.
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014

My favourite from your last group of options is Isolde Heleyne Elbereth. Second place would be Isolde Natasha Solenne. Not keen on Astrid.
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Jane - Margaret - Susannah - Violet

August - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

New Jersey
    Oh, Astrid! Happy dance time again! I absolutely adore the name Astrid but the only thing I ever got to use it for was a Paladin when playing AD&D. DH thought it was too much. AND it is wonderful with Isolde. Isolde Astrid Anything-at-all will be the top of my list.

My favorites:
    Isolde Astrid Heleyne - Gorgeous - full stop.
    Isolde Lothiriel Astrid
    Isolde Lothiriel Aurora

I also like:
    Isolde Astrid Aurora - I am such a sucker for alliteration
    Isolde Tinuviel Mab - Lothiriel and Mab just seem dissonant to me, but Mab is cool.
    Isolde Aurora Snow - Oh my! She shines with silver moonlight in my imagination.

Isolde Elbereth Heleyne is the way I prefer it too, I was just copying yours since I assumed it had been purposely flipped.
    Dominic James~ {6}

Gabriel : Jude : Martin : Ramsay : Roland