Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Cair Paravel :)

What does Sebastian look like?

I've been thinking about adding Sebastian to my list, but I feel like I just can't "see" Sebastian. I love the smart nn of Seb (and the adorable Sebby!); I love the tie to my favorite Shakespearean play ever, Twelfth Night. It's poised, it's intelligent, it's charming, it's a bit sensitive. But what does a Sebastian look like?

Thanks, ladies!
    twenty-something namenerd & aspiring novelist

Audrey Lila Pearl | Casper Nathaniel Eden | Adele Sofia Eloise | Zane Alexander Caspian | Aurora Cecilia Anouk | Grant Frédéric Conrad
    Zoe Charlotte Jane | Schuyler Daniel Grey | Penelope Isla Jane | Dashiell Lion Elias | Carolina Esther Jane | Rory Sebastian Rufus

I've recently started a new story--feel free to come along with me for the journey!
    Chapter 2 is now up!!

London, England
    Ah, Sebastian. So romantic and fabulous!

To answer your question: Daniel Day-Lewis. Classy, quirky, dashing, romantic, clever and charming.
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014

When I think of Sebastian I think of a pale man with dark hair and blue eyes

Inland Northwest
    At people add pictures to the name pages of people with the name on the page. I've looked up names there when I've had trouble "seeing" a name.
    Mommy to Elijah Michael & Felicity Elizabeth Louise

My Girls: Thea, Tessa, Opal, Freya, Evangeline, Cordelia, Stella, Luna
    DH Girls: Laura, Elora, Coco, Phoebe, Piper, Paige, Tillie, Avalon

My Boys: Phineas, Milo, Caspian, Caius, Bodhi, Rhys
    DH Boys: Sebastian, Gabriel, Alden, Jesse, Asher, Gideon, Spencer, Isaiah

GP: Tempest, Indigo, Magnolia, Calico, Spirit, Persephone, Ransom

Current Favorites: Rhys Gabriel Alden & Caia Sylvie Antoinette

How i picture a Sebastian ? Definetly blonde , Handsome , clever , romantic .
    “I am eternally, devastatingly romantic, and I thought people would see it because 'romantic' doesn't mean 'sugary.' It's dark and tormented — the furor of passion, the despair of an idealism that you can't attain.”

~Catherine Breillat