Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Tristan or Owen

I like Tristan Owen :-)

Tristan Owen is great. Use both and if Tristan seems to soft as he gets old he can go be Owen.

I love both Tristan and Owen! They both have very sensitive, charming images to me. I think of a guy with an Irish accent and loads of charm with both. The sort of guy who spouts poetry and brings a dozen red roses to his date and has a swoonworthy accent, haha. I like the tie to Tristan and Isolde, but I really like Owen as it is. I think I'd be more likely to use Owen, but both are really nice.

Good luck!
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

I vote for Tristan.

Tristan as a name has always irritated me. Perhaps it's because of the first (and only) Tristan I ever met (outside of the story Tristan und Isolde) was kind of irritating and had this terrible 90s haircut. Anyways, I vote for Owen. I tend to like more rugged names...and men! Tristan Owen is a nice compromise tho...especially since you've liked Tristan for a lot longer, so you know it's not just a passing fancy.
    Current favorites: Olive, Louise/Louisa, Magdalene/Madeline, Phillipa, Talitha, Mallory, Blythe, Eliza, Mercy, Talia; Calvin, Charles, Gideon, Abram, Jude, Reuben, George, Reid, Clark, Holden.