Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The final 10

The final 10

I've finally been able to cut down the list to the final 10.
    I am looking for opinions on these, hopefully more than just "like it" or "dislike it". Why do you like/dislike it?

Novalee
    Peighton (only this spelling)
    Hadley
    Nova
    Felicity
    Willow
    Kenzie
    Haylee (I'm open for other spellings)
    Averi or Averie
    Kit
    Mikayla

mom to Parker Hermione
    due December 11 with #2
    Nova Felicity OR Mason Phoenix

Novalee - I like it, but I like Nova as a stand-alone more. I think it's stronger that way.
    Peighton (only this spelling) Not a fan of the spelling or the name, I find it masculine and I am partial to girly names.
    Hadley It's okay, like Peighton I find it a little masculine and I don't like nn Haddie.
    Nova LOVE LOVE LOVE, it's one of our top two.
    Felicity Like it, but that stupid TV show always pops into mind. Without that association, it's a nice name.
    Willow I've always liked it, very nice and I love nature names like this. It rolls off the tongue and has a great nn- Will or Willa
    Kenzie I prefer Mackenzie
    Haylee (I'm open for other spellings) Not a fan, just a personal preference. I've never really liked "Lee" ending names.
    Averi or Averie Prefer spelling Avery, but I like it.
    Kit Not a personal fan, it's too cutsie for me and I can't see a grown woman embracing "Kit" as a full name.

Hmm...
    Novalee - I love Nova but Novalee is just OTT and slightly cringe-worthy. I like this suggestion of Nova Katherine.
    Peighton - I hate this spelling it looks dreadful. Peyton is far better. Peighton looks awful.
    Hadley - I like this as a potential middle name and this at a stretch there is something I just don't like about Hadley. I prefer choices such as Harlow and Harper, for example.
    Nova - Lovely choice as I've already said I adore Nova, she's so pretty has gorgeous astrology connotations and a lovely sound.
    Felicity - I really love Felicity, she's a lovely name and feels really elegant. Felicity is a very sweet choice and has great nicknames.
    Willow - Another lovely choice. Willow has such a natural sound and has gorgeous connotations. Willow is a great name.
    Kenzie - Ugh! I honesty hate Kenzie and Mackenzie its just so awful, in my eyes trashy.
    Haylee - Sorry for the negativity but I dislike this as well.
    Averie - I do like this choice she isn't my favourite from the list, but Averie is nice and sounds very soft. An appealing name.
    Kit - I like Kit she feels really rural and charming. Kit is a great choice, I also like Kit as a nickname for Katherine and Kitty, but as a name in her own right. She feels really hip and wholesome.

Novalee- I like Nova but not so much Novalee because it just looks too much like a name smush Nova + Lee.

Peighton- I don't like this name even when spelled Peyton or Payton so this spelling makes it even worse for me. Also Parker and Peighton are too matchy.

Hadley- I really like this name and I think it goes well with Parker, my favorite for you.

Nova- I like this a lot but Parker and Nova have very different feels, I would assume Parker to be the boy and Nova the girl.

Felicity- Love it but ditto what I said above with asuuming Parker to be a boy.

Willow- I think this goes great with Parker, another favorite for you.

Kenzie- I don't like this because it feels very insubstantial and I hate Mackenzie even more.

Haylee- Trendy and feels a little dated but my favorite spelling is Hayley.

Averi or Averie- Averie is actually a huge guilty pleasure for me and I like this spelling with Parker.

Kit- Too nicknamey and I prefer it for a boy.

Favorites are Hadley, Nova, Willow, and Averie.
    Hazel Beatrice, Eleanor Astrid, Fiona Scarlett, Cecilia Haven, Juliet Marian, Josephine Clara, Felicity Violet, Gemma Lilac, Iris Adelaide, Amelia Penelope, Cassia Reverie

Oliver Gabriel, Julian Arthur, August Henry, Jasper Atticus, Wesley Felix, Miles Edward, Liam Sebastian, Harry Lachlan, Damon Alastair, Christian Thomas, Luke Edward

Crushing on: Simon, Elowen, Artemis, Dashiell, Reverie, Lux, Miette, Bellamy, Winter, Avalon, Daisy, Isla, Aurora, Lincoln, Finn, Desmond, Ivy, Luna

Novalee : dislike. It sounds made up.
    Peighton : I like it.Reminds me of Leighton.
    Hadley : Love it!! Goes great with Parker.
    Nova : I really like it. Prefer it to Novalee .
    Felicity : it's a lovely name but it's too girly next to Parker.
    Willow : love it. Goes perfectly with Parker.
    Kenzie : I only love it as a nn to Mackenzie which I adore.
    Haylee : I like the spelling and the name. I also like Kaylee.
    Averi or Averie : I definitely prefer Averie. Such a pretty name and goes very well with Parker.
    Kit : I like it only as a nn. How about Scout nn Kit or Atticus( I know it's a boy but I like it on a girl also) nn Kit?
    I loved her not for the way she danced with my angels but for the way the sound of her name could silence my demons.~ Christopher Poindexter.

A lonely old soul : ~ Hebe ~ Idile ~ Psyche ~ Io ~ Agapi ~ Monaxia .
    Little gent is currently nameless .