Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The final 10

The final 10

I've finally been able to cut down the list to the final 10.
    I am looking for opinions on these, hopefully more than just "like it" or "dislike it". Why do you like/dislike it?

Novalee
    Peighton (only this spelling)
    Hadley
    Nova
    Felicity
    Willow
    Kenzie
    Haylee (I'm open for other spellings)
    Averi or Averie
    Kit
    [B][CENTER][FONT=Fixedsys][SIZE=5]Mikayla[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/B]
    [CENTER][FONT=Fixedsys]mom to Parker Hermione
    due December 11 with #2
    [COLOR="#ff6699"]Nova Felicity[/COLOR] OR [COLOR="#3399cc"]Mason Phoenix[/COLOR][/CENTER][/FONT]

Novalee - I like it, but I like Nova as a stand-alone more. I think it's stronger that way.
    Peighton (only this spelling) Not a fan of the spelling or the name, I find it masculine and I am partial to girly names.
    Hadley It's okay, like Peighton I find it a little masculine and I don't like nn Haddie.
    Nova LOVE LOVE LOVE, it's one of our top two.
    Felicity Like it, but that stupid TV show always pops into mind. Without that association, it's a nice name.
    Willow I've always liked it, very nice and I love nature names like this. It rolls off the tongue and has a great nn- Will or Willa
    Kenzie I prefer Mackenzie
    Haylee (I'm open for other spellings) Not a fan, just a personal preference. I've never really liked "Lee" ending names.
    Averi or Averie Prefer spelling Avery, but I like it.
    Kit Not a personal fan, it's too cutsie for me and I can't see a grown woman embracing "Kit" as a full name.

Hmm...
    Novalee - I love Nova but Novalee is just OTT and slightly cringe-worthy. I like this suggestion of Nova Katherine.
    Peighton - I hate this spelling it looks dreadful. Peyton is far better. Peighton looks awful.
    Hadley - I like this as a potential middle name and this at a stretch there is something I just don't like about Hadley. I prefer choices such as Harlow and Harper, for example.
    Nova - Lovely choice as I've already said I adore Nova, she's so pretty has gorgeous astrology connotations and a lovely sound.
    Felicity - I really love Felicity, she's a lovely name and feels really elegant. Felicity is a very sweet choice and has great nicknames.
    Willow - Another lovely choice. Willow has such a natural sound and has gorgeous connotations. Willow is a great name.
    Kenzie - Ugh! I honesty hate Kenzie and Mackenzie its just so awful, in my eyes trashy.
    Haylee - Sorry for the negativity but I dislike this as well.
    Averie - I do like this choice she isn't my favourite from the list, but Averie is nice and sounds very soft. An appealing name.
    Kit - I like Kit she feels really rural and charming. Kit is a great choice, I also like Kit as a nickname for Katherine and Kitty, but as a name in her own right. She feels really hip and wholesome.

Novalee- I like Nova but not so much Novalee because it just looks too much like a name smush Nova + Lee.

Peighton- I don't like this name even when spelled Peyton or Payton so this spelling makes it even worse for me. Also Parker and Peighton are too matchy.

Hadley- I really like this name and I think it goes well with Parker, my favorite for you.

Nova- I like this a lot but Parker and Nova have very different feels, I would assume Parker to be the boy and Nova the girl.

Felicity- Love it but ditto what I said above with asuuming Parker to be a boy.

Willow- I think this goes great with Parker, another favorite for you.

Kenzie- I don't like this because it feels very insubstantial and I hate Mackenzie even more.

Haylee- Trendy and feels a little dated but my favorite spelling is Hayley.

Averi or Averie- Averie is actually a huge guilty pleasure for me and I like this spelling with Parker.

Kit- Too nicknamey and I prefer it for a boy.

Favorites are Hadley, Nova, Willow, and Averie.
    Adelaide/Alice/Amelia/Autumn, Beatrice, Caroline/Cecilia/Charlotte/Colette, Eleanor/Eloise/Evelyn, Felicity/Fiona, Gemma/Genevieve, Hazel, Iris/Isla, Josephine/Juliet, Margot/Matilda, Penelope, Seraphina/Simone/Summer, Vivienne, Willow, Zoe

August, Beckett, Carter/Caspian/Christian/Colton, Dashiell/Declan/Dominic, Emmett/Everett, Felix/Finn, Harrison/Hayes, Jasper/Julian, Landon/Leo/Liam/Lincoln/Luke, Mason/Miles, Oliver, Sebastian/Simon, Theodore/Thomas/Tristan, Walker/Wesley

Novalee : dislike. It sounds made up.
    Peighton : I like it.Reminds me of Leighton.
    Hadley : Love it!! Goes great with Parker.
    Nova : I really like it. Prefer it to Novalee .
    Felicity : it's a lovely name but it's too girly next to Parker.
    Willow : love it. Goes perfectly with Parker.
    Kenzie : I only love it as a nn to Mackenzie which I adore.
    Haylee : I like the spelling and the name. I also like Kaylee.
    Averi or Averie : I definitely prefer Averie. Such a pretty name and goes very well with Parker.
    Kit : I like it only as a nn. How about Scout nn Kit or Atticus( I know it's a boy but I like it on a girl also) nn Kit?

" She is a mess of gorgeous chaos & you can see it in her eyes "

A teen trying to create something new for her , dark , mad and totally unpleasant .

Cordelia ~ Ariadne ~ Psyche ~ Ophelia ~ Elektra ~ Persephone ~ Andromeda ~ Policheni .
    Prometheus ~ Lykon ~ Leonidas ~ Maximus ~ Icarus ~ Hades ~ Orpheus.