Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    My favourite is Elowen : )

November and Elowen are pretty together. Isla isn't enough next to Novi's name. Selah I am confused about as I don't know the history of it.

Elowen Isla & November Iris would be nice.

Of your options, Elowen works best with November, but I agree that it's unfortunate she'd likely be another "Ellie" or "Elle" in a see of "El" names out there while her sister has the spunky and unique "Novi" nickname.

I LOVE the recommendations of Aurora or Aurelia. Gemma and Cecily are my additions. Best of luck!
    Ladies: Susannah, Juliette, Gwyneth, Bridget, Bethany, Charlotte, Tessa, Rosalind, Halle, Sylvie, Celine, Lena, Mabel, Sybil, Celeste, Mirabel
    Gents: Nathaniel, Bennett, August, Asher, Theodore, Sullivan, Tobias, Maxwell, Wesley, Ansel, Everett, Holden, Lucian, Luca, Abram, Lachlan

Of the three, I really like Elowen, and the potential for nickname Winnie. I think Isla is too run-of-the-mill, especially beside big sister November. But don't use September! That would be a little much.

I would suggest other strong, not obviously feminine, nature-inspired or ethereal names. Favorites are starred.

Juniper*
    Ariadne
    Ceridwen
    Rowena*
    Doone
    Artemis
    Astrid*
    Evening
    Marigold*
    Imogen*
    Thora*
    Persephone
    Hazel

P.S. If baby girl is born on a Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, or Sunday, take advantage! I think those are great as first or middle names.

Don't worry, I won't be using September. My dh has officially banned the use of any name that could be associated with a month- going so far as to nix Juniper and Junia bc we'd inevitably call her Juni and that's to close to June. We both LOVE November and he doesn't want to trivialize it by making it a theme. I'll be mulling over these suggestions..