Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

#4 on its way, no names

Another little one will be joining us next year, but we have no idea what names to use if it's a boy. If it's a girl, we will name her Élodie Tyra Caoileann.
    Siblings are Melina, Jasper and Malachi.

We are currently living in France, but I'm originally from Sweden, and husband is English/Irish. So we would want the names to reflect this. I have a soft spot for Maxime, but that's the only suggestion we have so far and to be perfectly honest, I'm not sure I want to use another M names. Little Jazz might start to feel left out We don't want anything too popular either, we are mainly concerned about the popularity of the name in England and Sweden though since we won't be staying in France forever.

Ideas?
    Melina (June 2008), Jasper (October 2010), Malachi (January 2012) and #4 joining us in May 2014

What about other J name? Jonathan, John, Jacob(y), Julius/Julian, Jethro, Jarvis?
    And these have the same feel with Melina, Jasper and Malachi: Frederick/Alfred, Theodore, Felix, Maxwell, Seastian, Orlando, Vincent, Victor, Walter, Ian, Asher.
    Do you like any of these?

I love pp suggestions of Frederick and Sebastian.

Stellan
    Flynn
    Isaac
    Roscoe
    Nathaniel
    Leo

mclevine - I like nearly all of your suggestions, but the popularity of these names is an issue. I'll add Ian, Theodore and Maxwell to our list.

cannebella - I love Isaac and Leo, but they are too popular for us to use.
    Melina (June 2008), Jasper (October 2010), Malachi (January 2012) and #4 joining us in May 2014

My suggestions would be
    Elias
    Phineas
    Zed
    Gideon
    Augustus
    Freeman
    Moses
    Algernon

Good Luck!!