Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Hmm, I just read Edgar Allen Poe's poem Annabel Lee, and, well, it's pretty chilling. I think I may have sadly gone off Annabel, even though it's a beautiful poem. We did like Niamh, but I think it's also too short with our surname, and she'll spend her whole life spelling her name.
    I really want to love Evelyn. I just... don't. I quite like Fiamma too, but don't think I'm brave enough. Fia is such a cute nickname though.

If you don't think Charlotte will work, what about Scarlett? Carlee for nn?
    Cora
    Delia
    Hazel
    Lacey
    Hannah
    Parker
    Jordyn
    Josie
    Alanna
    Reece
    Reagan

Hope this helps!

Annabel Eve! It's lovely and matches Penelope Claire perfectly, imo!

I love Annabel, and I adore the spelling "Anabelle"
    Eliza is adorable and I've always loved it
    I like Olivia, but I think just plain Olive is better
    Sophia is my own name, and so I may be a little bit biased, but there are just so many Sophias that unless you're all right with your child being in a class with at least two or three other Sophias, it isnt a good choice.
    I agree with you on Eva/Eve
    I've never been the biggest fan of Anna, especially on its own. It's a pretty name, but to me it feels a little repetitive and a tad too simple and plain, especially next to Penelope. I do like the idea of Anna Kate, though. That's not bad.
    Charlotte Shey is a little alliterative, but it may not be as big of a problem as you think. After all, I did go to school with an Austin Postin.
    Lucy is really cute, but it isnt my favorite with Penelope
    G: Sawyer, Clementine, Evangeline, Natalie, Hazel, Saiorse, Stella, Wren (Birdie), Bianca, Melody, Roux, Olive, India Scout, Minerva, Delilah, Daisy, Darcy, Clio, Junia, Pfeifer, Kate, Mary Claire, Violet, Fiona, Ella, Poppy
    B: Balthasar, Basil, Ezekiel, Reuben, Sebastian, Finnian, Eric, Dean, Wallace (Wally), Zephyr, Cecil, Lysander, Schuyler, Nico
    Girl Groups: Clementine, Mary Claire, Stella
    Boy Bands: Balthasar Alexander, Cecil, Basil
    Twin Teams: Luna and Linus

I think my major problem is that this is probably going to be my last baby, so whatever name I choose, it will be the last one. I must say goodbye to all the other names, which is so hard!