Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    If you like Alannah, that's awesome! Use it.

But you suggested that, because you're 18 soon, your mom has given you permission to go by a (slightly) different name. You can go by anything you want. You could use a variation of your first or middle if you don't want to do a legal name change. Or you could use something else completely! The possibilities are endless.

hi! My name's Haley as well and I've never liked it either but my middle name (Anne) isn't much better :/. I tried to get people to call me Haley-Anne but it never caught on. I considered Annie but it seemed too juvenile. I would go by Alannah if you like it . Good luck!
    Just a 14 year old name nerd!

Currently loving:

Charlotte ~ Grace ~ Lillian ~ Violet ~ Natalie ~ Arabella ~ Rose ~ Cleo ~ Elizabeth ~ Cora ~ Hazel ~ Annabelle ~ Zoe ~ Avery ~ Willa ~ Harper ~ Amelia ~ Riley ~ Chloe ~ Ellie ~ Aria ~ Stella ~ Hermione ~ Ariana ~ Lydia ~ Madeleine

~ Theo ~ David ~ Elliott ~ James ~ William ~ Brody ~ Noah ~ Josiah ~ Levi ~ Owen ~ Luke ~ Max ~ Micah ~ Caleb ~ Elijah ~ Leo ~ Asher ~ Charles ~ Finn ~ Emmett ~ Everett ~ Griffin

~ Haley-Anne

Alannah is beautiful and my fave spelling for the name. Nicknames Allie,Lana,Anna,Annie,Ana,LaLa,Lola
    Mommy to
    Noah William,
    Elianna (Ella) Beatrice and
    Joseph (Joss) Arthur

Alannah, for sure.
    →teenberry←
    you can call me gail

□cecilia, kay, agnes, rosemary "rosie"□
    ■george, philip, thomas, bruno, james, joseph■
    ◊guilty pleasures: della, philomena, magdalene, sullivan, caspar, mack, franklin◊

Quote Originally Posted by rmclay View Post
    If you like Alannah, that's awesome! Use it.

But you suggested that, because you're 18 soon, your mom has given you permission to go by a (slightly) different name. You can go by anything you want. You could use a variation of your first or middle if you don't want to do a legal name change. Or you could use something else completely! The possibilities are endless.
    To be honest, I don't know what I'd rename myself if I did it properly! I'd like to save the hassle (and $300) on changing my name and just go by my middle name, haha! I think the only time I've thought of an entirely different name was when I was 10 and I didn't know any Kaitlyn's, but, as soon as I started high school, I met 7. I'm not sure an entirely different name would work :/
    Girls: Doris ❀ Amelia ❀ Freya ❀ Martha ❀ Violet ❀ Lauren ❀ Mabel ❀ Lillian ❀ Minnie ❀ Honey ❀ Emily
    Amelie ❀ Daisy ❀ Florence ❀ Imogen ❀ Edna ❀ Eleanor ❀ Eva ❀ Evelyn ❀ Clara

Boys: Matthew ✿ Louis ✿ Ernest ✿ Christopher ✿ Barclay ✿ Adam ✿ Andrew
    Charlie ✿ Harrison ✿ Daniel ✿ Joshua ✿ James ✿ Thomas ✿ Henry

~no matter what anybody tells you, words and ideas can change the world~