Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I really like it. The Renata I know is sweet and soft-spoken but smart. It's beautiful and makes me think of opera, as Mischa said. Ren, Rennie, Nata, Nati, Rea, Rena...

Anyway, it's very pretty.
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

Renata isn't too harsh, just not very common. I had a classmate named Renata, so I associate it with a quieter personality, but it seems like a pretty versatile name.

I adore Renata - she's strong with a continental European elegance and charm. She's unexpected in such a wonderful way, but she also has unassuming nick names that blend in so easily with more common names. The Renata I know often goes by Rena (although I personally prefer the full name!).
    Loving right now:
    Eulalie Catharina, Beatrix Eveline, Cecily Morgana
    Ivo Marius, Euan Casper, Remy Nathaneal, Crispin Adair

Renata isn't harsh at all. I would imagine that it's in the 700's because it's a name used by the Latino population. It's a great name and I prefer it to Renee.
    Current favorites:
    Cora . Louisa . Lydia . Mary

My Adoption Journey

I think it's beautiful. I once knew a gorgeous and sweet, little, half-Egyptian girl called Renata.