Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

is Renata too harsh ?

Why don't I ever hear of Renata, is she just not pleasant?

it is a pretty harsh.

makes me think of a battleships name.

and think of 'de nada'.

somehow its still #749

prefer Renee
    i do not ignore the Rich Text toolbar provided me. i bold, italicize, enlarge, underline and CAPITALIZE for emphasis, individuality, and to capture attention among the endless Arial Standard Size Font that everyone else uses.
    i am not screaming nor will i cosset you. i do this to highlight the most important aspect of my thoughts so they are not lost again in the never ending sea of tiny, black, tempered letters that make up forums everywhere.
    ~*~ i encourage you to do the same ~*~

Well, in my case, it's just a name that I have never heard before. So, when I say it out loud, it just sounds like ricotta.

● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● ● • ● • ● • ● • ● •

Caspian & Lilias

● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● ● • ● • ● • ● • ● •

I know a Renata. She is strong-minded and intelligent, with wicked-beautiful hair, so that's what I associate the name with :]

august ~ benjamin ~ nathaniel ~ thomas ~ sawyer ~ henry ~ jonas ~ arthur ~ samuel ~ frederick

iris ~ sylvie ~ ella ~ tess ~ cora ~ june ~ adeline ~ viola ~ emmeline ~ rosa

Renata is such a gorgeous name! I don't know why it's not more popular. I imagine a Renata would be a posh girl from old money so maybe people feel it's too much?

Fox * Shea * Jade * Azure * Eden * Greer * Arden
    Lotus * Tallulah * Noor * Jasper * Blaise * Linden