Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Persephone- Divine in sound and familiar yet different, love!
    Athena- Very femeninem, I have liked this for a while now.
    Aphrodite- Great namesake and the -e ending makes it classy and girly. Ageless.
    Jesminder- Never heard this before but I instantly love it! Maybe double 's' though.
    Theodora- Prefer Isadora but this is still cute.
    Artemis- Again prefer Artemisia but this is easy to say and unique at the same time.

Bardo Levi nn Bear
    Ford Gatsby
    Caesar, Caspian, Fyodor

Halcyon Maudie
    Filomena Harbour
    Hebe Evening
    Cressida Dulcie
    Lucille Poet
    Perdita, Plum, Dulcinea

I cannot stand Persephone! To me it doesn't flow and I hate the spelling is looks like it should be pronounced"purse phone". Addfwyn looks like a jumble of letters to me. I think Leonora and Athena are both very pretty.
    Just a 14 year old name lover.

Girls: Ivy, Scarlett, Daphne, Thea, Marina, Etta, Rose, Dahlia, Maren, Scarlett

Boys: Theodore, Rocco, Maverick, Brooks, Jude, Ronan, Fabian, Callum and Vaughn

My thoughts on the names...
    Persephone - my favourite mythological name. She's elegant, demure, and has a gorgeous stance. I also love the Sephy nickname.
    Ingrid - with her slightly Nordic sound, intriguing look, and sweet sound she's a great choice.
    Isolde - another great choice, Isolde has a beautiful sound and feels very cool. She's majestic and has an almost mythical sound, lovely.
    Athena - another lovely name, Athena has a very stylish look without being trendy. Athena is very pretty and has an intriguing sound.
    Peony - she's a cute name and has a sweet sound. But there is something that I'm unsure about.
    Venus - as a middle name yes this is okay but as a first name I dislike it. Defiantly teasing potential.
    Aphrodite - in away I like this name she has strong connotations, is very mythical and majestic. But on the other hand I'm not keen on it.
    Leonora - I adore this choice, she's elegant and pretty. Leonora has an almost cool wild sound. She's pretty and fiery.
    Lisbeth - I think this name is a great variant of Elizabeth she has a pretty sound and feels really cool. I like the European sound of this name.
    Forsythia - not keen
    Calliope - Gorgeous, elegant, demure, and sweet. I also love the nickname Callie as well.
    Jesminder - Ugh awful name.
    Calliatrix - awful
    Wenhaver - I really dislike this choice feels unattractive and strange.
    Pridwyn - I love Welsh names and with the 'wyn' ending it's masculine thus making me find this name strange.
    Aithne - It's okay...
    Branwen - This is okay unsure on the sound of this name prefer Bronwen
    Zelenka - Hmm unsure on this name would prefer other z choices like Zelda or Zoe
    Tosia - Feels more like a nickname.
    Thora - I love the sound of this name, she's majestic and elegant. Thora is a lovely choice.
    Theodora - another lovely name, she's demure, elegant, and has a lovely stance. Theodora is a great name and I also love the Thea nickname.
    Halia - Would prefer just Halle compared to Halia which feels strange
    Iolana - I like this name she feels exotic and has attractive sound. I also like the nickname Io
    Anrid - Unsure
    Artemis - I adore this name she's elegant, has a mythological stance and looks great.
    Addfwyn - Ugh strange.
    Una - I prefer Unity
    Millicent - In some ways I think she's nice other ways not so much...

Love:
    Persephone- spunky, feminine and historical all in one
    Ingrid- very glamorous and Scandinavian- I picture a beautiful model with blonde hair and blue eyes
    Isolde- sweet, magical and ethereal, makes me think of winter and snow
    Athena- strong, feminine name with great references to the goddess
    Aphrodite- beautiful, flowery and slightly whimsical
    Calliatrix- unique and interesting, but best left as a middle
    Zelenka- fresh and exotic, sounds Eastern European

Like:
    Venus- unusual and strong, I think of the tennis player Venus Williams
    Leonora- elegant but underused classic
    Calliope- cute and spunky, modern sound but lots of history
    Jesminder- this makes me think of the plant jasmine so it seems very fresh and springlike, but could be hard to wear
    Wenhaver- sounds very surnamey. I like it but probably best left for the middle
    Branwen- nice, but a bit heavy and clunky
    Tosia- seems really nicknamey but cute. it sounds Jewish to me for some reason
    Theodora- pretty, sweet, dainty, classic
    Iolana- fresh and sleek, I love Eastern European names!
    Artemis- lovely and the goddess is a great namesake, but the name itself sounds a bit masculine

Dislike, sorry:
    Peony- too cutesy for a real person
    Forsythia- find this grating for some reason
    Lisbeth- sweet but seems nicknamey- Elisabeth or Elisabetta nn Lisbeth?
    Pridwyn- the first syllable seems too similar to the word "prig"
    Aithne- I prefer Eithne
    Thora- reminds me of the word "thyroid"
    Halia- not quite sure how to pronounce it
    Anrid- I love Astrid though
    Addfwyn- pronunciation would be an issue
    Una- too cutesy for me
    Millicent- still a bit old-lady
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Portia, Victoria, Diana, Felicity, Juliet, Scarlett
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy... don't love many boys' names!