Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Well congrats on joining the boards: (I bolded my favorites)

Persephone - I like Persephone but with Penelope' drastic rise in popularity -> I sometimes wonder if Persephone is lumped in as a Penelope alternative.
    Ingrid - I have an aunt named Ingrid so this has always been a "mom" name to me - it also feels a bit stern in my mind - but it does have a pleasant sound.
    Isolde - I love Isolde if pronounced ee-ZAWL-da if you pronouce it more like ee-sold then I don't like it at all.
    Peony - Peony looks too much like Pony and sounds too much like Peon. (I do adore the flowers it's just the word.)
    Venus, Athena, Aphrodite, Artimes - I do like me a Greek/Roman goddess - these names are all very bold and evocative of very specific imagery - which I like. But I should say that I really only have minor characters on my list (like Iris and Echo).
    Leonora - love. I prefer Eleonora because it give it this stuffy, regal, manor feel but the overly dramatic a ending gives it this quirky, fun feel of "I don't take myself or anything to seriously - and that's why I'm awesome".
    Lisbeth - I like it as a nn for Elisabeth. It just looks cut off to me.
    Forsythia - theoretically cool. But, when I say it out loud I keep thinking about bad and evil magicians and sorceresses in dark and looming caves.
    Calliope, Halia, - these are the type of "lesser" greek character I was talking about above. they are all fun and all around great.
    Jesminder - eh. I really don't love Jas-/Jes- names (except for Jasper). I honestly just never understood the appeal. (but I do have a hard time with most J names - those that I like I love but most I could just leave).
    Calliatrix - This is the first time I came across this name, so naturally I tried looking it up, but I couldn't find anything. This just confirmed my feeling that its clunky and awkward and just nms.
    Wenhaver - I really like Wenhaver - I'd be concerned with the average persons ability to pronounce it correctly but almost anything Arthurian legend related is pretty much cool in my book.
    Pridwyn - see above.
    Aithne - I like this little fire-cracker. I think she'd be a great mn - I don't love her enough as a fn.
    Branwen - I have similar issues with the letter B as I do with the letter J (see above). This one is just nms.
    Zelenka - I think of the composer and would probably save this as a quirky and cool mn for a boy instead of a name for a girl.
    Tosia - I love Anton and Antonia and I think that Tosia is an awesome nn for the latter.
    Thora - Love this as a nn for Theodora.
    Theodora - I love Theodora. I think Thea, Thora, or Teddy are awesome nn that just add to the flare of this name.
    Iolana - i like the meaning but I prefer Iolathe.
    Anrid - nms.
    Addfwyn - Cool name. Will look like a letter jumble to most non-welsh and non-name nerds. And will most likely be a beast for them to pronounce too.
    Una - I have a really good friend by this name so the "little lamb" is definitely positively influenced by her. I think springy and light. Very bubbly and talk-a-tive and adventurous. Smart, studious and caring. I think it would be an awesome and meaningful short connecting mn if you wanted two longer names as fn and 2mn.
    Millicent - Old fashioned and a bit stuffy. Thought that's also what I like about it. I don't think I'd name a child this.
    Little Lorelei - May 2016
    Endora - Merida - Viola - Zelda
    Dexter - Felix - Gideon - Victor

Keep

1.Persephone
    2.Ingrid
    4.Athena
    8.Leonora
    11.Calliope
    17.Branwen
    20.Thora
    21.Theodora
    22.Halia
    25.Artemis
    28.Millicent

Eliminate...

3.Isolde - may run into different pronunciations
    5.Peony - too much teasing potential ahead!
    6.Venus - too much of a name to live up to
    7.Aphrodite - see Venus
    9.Lisbeth - A little too cutesy and still strongly associated with the Dragon Tattoo
    10.Forsythia - better as a quirky middle name
    12.Jesminder - sounds like a bad smoosh
    13.Calliatrix - see Jesminder
    14.Wenhaver - When I can have her?
    15.Pridwyn - not attractive
    16.Aithne - no one but serious name nerds will know how to pronounce it
    18.Zelenka - I prefer just Lenka
    19.Tosia - looks like it's missing some letters
    23.Iolana - I'm not a fan of "Io" names
    24.Anrid - see Pridwyn
    26.Addfwyn - see Pridwyn
    27.Una - a number in some languages. Oona is my preference.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

I love many of your list !!

My favourites :

Persephone
    Ingrid
    Isolde
    Athena
    Aphrodite
    Artemis

Can someone please tell me the pr of Wenhaver !!
    I find it very interesting but I have no idea how to pronounce it.

Sometimes it takes darkness and the sweet confinement of your aloneness to learn

Anything or anyone that doesn't bring you alive

Is too small for you

DAVID WHYTE

Persephone
    Ingrid
    Isolde
    Athena
    Leonora
    Lisbeth
    Calliope
    Thora
    Theodora

These are the ones I find appealing as actual names.
    27 year old soon to be Momberry, looking for the perfect fit for my little one.

Kiernan Michael
    Kinsey || Avery || Keeley || Cecily || Kierney || Ireland || Kirrily
    Possible MN's:
    Marie - Laurette - Lorelle