Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which flows the nicest?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cressida Elizabeth

5 15.63%
  • Juliet Eleanora

11 34.38%
  • Xanthe Isabelle

9 28.13%
  • Ophelia Beatrice

7 21.88%
  • Vesper Danielle

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Top 5 Favourite Combos!

I've finally got my top 5 favourites! Which of these flow the nicest, and what are your thoughts about them?

Florence, Edith, Doris, Alice, Elsie, Lillian, Violet, Mabel, Ada, Evelyn
    Eva, Edna, Minnie, Martha, Amelia, Phoebe, Sylvia, Hazel, Agatha, Beatrice

Matthew, Ernest, Louis, Christopher, Andrew, Albert, George, Joshua, James, Harry
    Freddie, Henry, Adam, Teddy, Daniel, Percy, Mark, Walter, Stanley, Liam

when you've been fighting for it all your life, you've been struggling every day and night,
    it's how a superhero learns to fly

Ophelia Beatrice is lovely, and flows the best. Xanthe Elizabeth would be gorgeous!
    Jude, blackbird.

Aleka // Audrey // Cass // Chloe // Etta // Haley // Frances // India // Margot // Marian
    Miranda // Molly // Rosi // Samantha // Stephanie

Cressida Elizabeth - Cressida is so much fun! I love it. Elizabeth feels a little boring with it, but Cressida Elizabeth is still beautiful, and I'd love to meet a little Cressida!

Juliet Eleanora - I'm not the hugest fan of Juliet (like the play, it feels overplayed and overrated), but objectively, it is beautiful. I like a lot of its nns (Juju, Lulu, Liet, Lettie, Jet, etc.). Eleanora doesn't seem to sit right with me. It doesn't quite feel gorgeous, but it feels like too much... something. I much prefer just Eleanor, although I don't love Juliet Eleanor, either. I'm not sure why I can't seem to get into it. It is a pretty combination, though.

Xanthe Isabelle - I love Xanthe--the fun "Z" sound; the Greekness of it; the option for Annie or Thea as a nn... it's just cool. And Isabelle is my favorite girls' name ever, so of course I love this!

Ophelia Beatrice - by far my favorite FN from your list, but I personally don't care for Beatrice. I just can't get into it. It seems hissy and boring and blah. (And Ophelia Beatrice is a lot of Shakespeare!). I do adore Ophelia, though!

Vesper Danielle - och, LOVE Vesper. I don't love Danielle (especially with Vesper--it sort of brings Vesper down, I think?), but it does work, and I could get behind it if it was honoring.

Xanthe Isabelle got my vote, because it's got the most things going for it for me, but if Ophelia and Vesper had different combos, I'd more than likely have voted for one of those instead.

Good luck!
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

Quote Originally Posted by ashthedreamer View Post
    Cressida Elizabeth - Cressida is so much fun! I love it. Elizabeth feels a little boring with it, but Cressida Elizabeth is still beautiful, and I'd love to meet a little Cressida!

Juliet Eleanora - I'm not the hugest fan of Juliet (like the play, it feels overplayed and overrated), but objectively, it is beautiful. I like a lot of its nns (Juju, Lulu, Liet, Lettie, Jet, etc.). Eleanora doesn't seem to sit right with me. It doesn't quite feel gorgeous, but it feels like too much... something. I much prefer just Eleanor, although I don't love Juliet Eleanor, either. I'm not sure why I can't seem to get into it. It is a pretty combination, though.

Xanthe Isabelle - I love Xanthe--the fun "Z" sound; the Greekness of it; the option for Annie or Thea as a nn... it's just cool. And Isabelle is my favorite girls' name ever, so of course I love this!

Ophelia Beatrice - by far my favorite FN from your list, but I personally don't care for Beatrice. I just can't get into it. It seems hissy and boring and blah. (And Ophelia Beatrice is a lot of Shakespeare!). I do adore Ophelia, though!

Vesper Danielle - och, LOVE Vesper. I don't love Danielle (especially with Vesper--it sort of brings Vesper down, I think?), but it does work, and I could get behind it if it was honoring.

Xanthe Isabelle got my vote, because it's got the most things going for it for me, but if Ophelia and Vesper had different combos, I'd more than likely have voted for one of those instead.

Good luck!
    thank you! would love to hear suggestions for Ophelia and Vesper combos if you have them!

Florence, Edith, Doris, Alice, Elsie, Lillian, Violet, Mabel, Ada, Evelyn
    Eva, Edna, Minnie, Martha, Amelia, Phoebe, Sylvia, Hazel, Agatha, Beatrice

Matthew, Ernest, Louis, Christopher, Andrew, Albert, George, Joshua, James, Harry
    Freddie, Henry, Adam, Teddy, Daniel, Percy, Mark, Walter, Stanley, Liam

when you've been fighting for it all your life, you've been struggling every day and night,
    it's how a superhero learns to fly

So many pretty names! The best combo is Xanthe Isabelle.