Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Scottish name brainstorming!

Ok, I'm sure I've made a thread like this in the past but hoping that maybe something will strike my fancy this time. We're due w/ third in March and not finding out gender. We have 2 girls Mhairi and Fiona. A big part of me feels pressured to stick w/ the scottish theme, particularly if it's a girl but I have trouble finding any other scottish names I like! My current girl faves are Sadie, Grace/Gracie, Nell/Nellie, and Eilidh. So only Eilidh is Scottish out of those. Just wondering if people could offer some scottish girl names that might be able to add to the list. thanks!
    Mom to Mhairi Elizabeth (March 19, 2010) & Fiona Lilidh (Dec 21, 2012) Baby #3 Due March 2014

I absolutely love Eilidh with Mhairi and Fiona! I'm not really familiar with Scottish girls' names, but I looked some up--what about:

Ailsa
    Annabel (och! Mhairi, Fiona, and Annabel!)
    Davina
    Isla
    Isobel (och, Isobel! I love this with Mhairi and Fiona, as well!)

Good luck!
    Lise
    twenty-something name lover dreaming of adoption.

Isabelle | Arianne | Olivia | Violet | Catherine | Emmeline | Lillian | Charlotte | Eleni | Anne-Sophie | Tess | Eva | Winter | Hazel
    Caleb | Everett | Jack | Avery | Zane | Samuel | Grant | Declan | Brody | Bailey | Addison | Leo | Grayson

"Ma patrie, c’est la langue française." - Albert Camus

I've always like Lilias (the name of Colin's mother in the Secret Garden, although possibly too similar to the middle name Lilidh), Isobel, and Isla.
    Mommy to...Maura Lucille

I had a baby today, I would name him/her...
    Patrick Donley or Brigid "Birdie" ???

BOYS: Seamus ???, Niall/Neil/Neal James
    GIRLS: Deirdre/Deidra "Dear" ???