Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Maeve hands down

dont put a kids through having to spell and pronounce their name their entire life.

as someone that has a much 'easier' name but still has to spell and repeat it all the time - ITS NOT FUN OR WORTH IT

of the pronunciations: kwee-va / kee-va, kwee-va reminds me of queasy. go with Keeva if you have to.

Maeve still beats Keeva
    i do not ignore the Rich Text toolbar provided me. i bold, italicize, enlarge, underline and CAPITALIZE for emphasis, individuality, and to capture attention among the endless Arial Standard Size Font that everyone else uses.
    i am not screaming nor will i cosset you. i do this to highlight the most important aspect of my thoughts so they are not lost again in the never ending sea of tiny, black, tempered letters that make up forums everywhere.
    ~*~ i encourage you to do the same ~*~

Maeve. For sure.
    New username is @ truenature

As someone with a name that is often difficult for others to pronounce (both first and surname)...it is not a big deal. (Because I love the meaning of my first name) Definitely worth it. And it can be a fun conversation starter.

But I still prefer Maeve.
    Last edited by iamamiam; September 3rd, 2013 at 03:40 AM.
    Personal Favorites: Mira Cairdeas and Darrow Paine

Best Wishes To All

How is Caoimhe pronounced??? Kweeva? That sounds very gross...Keeva..not bad. I def prefer Maeve Rose though!
    Mom to Mhairi Elizabeth (March 19, 2010) & Fiona Lilidh (Dec 21, 2012) Baby #3 Due March 2014

I vote for the beautiful Caoimhe but Maeve is lovely too, you can't go wrong with either choice.
    Thrilled to be mother to @gnes Ei1ish Madeline and Fe1icity Bridget Be@trice

If we'd had boys the list was: Godfrey, Seamus, Alexander, Michael, Felix, Peter, Ignatius & Sebastian.