Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Eve

Red face Eve

I'm loving the simple, understated beauty of Eve lately. What do you all think of it? I like the nick name Evie too.

Also, what are some middle names that would go with it? I have a long, three syllable last name that starts with an A.
    Mommy to 3 little ones and trying for #4, and already thinking of names! (Of course!)

I like Eve a lot, but I prefer Eva (which I adore!). I do love the simplicity of Eve, though. I like the suggestions of Eve Juliana!

What about:

Eve Carolina
    Eve Georgia
    Eve Felicity
    Eve Amelie
    Eve Tabitha
    Eve Lydia
    Eve Nadia
    Eve Philippa
    Eve Giovanna
    Eve Camilla
    Eve Penelope

Good luck!
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

Thank you Ann Marie, that helps a lot! I'm loving a longer middle name with it. I love Eva as well, but we have a daughter Ella so I'm wondering if Ella and Eva are too similar!
    Mommy to 3 little ones and trying for #4, and already thinking of names! (Of course!)

Adore it, and the nickname Evie is so cute on a little girl! I also really love Evangeline.

Eve Bellamy
    Eve Cassandra
    Eve Calliope
    Eve Juniper
    Eve Katharina
    Eve Lorelai
    Eve Magdalene/Magdalena
    Eve Magnolia
    Eve Tallulah
    Married to my best friend since 6-30-11 ♥ Mama to two herding dogs, a wooly rabbit & a purring machine

Current favorite combos for the women-to-be: Rowena Claire (Winnie) | Amabel Jane | Lilias Eve | Helene Iona (Lena)

And the little men: Theodore James (Teddy) | Cedric Muir | Jude Peregrine | Henry Alcott