Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Your name is HRH Princess Theresa Margaret Josephine and you are 16 years old. You are the crown princess of Spain. Your parents are the King and Queen of Spain and your younger siblings are all dukes and duchesses.

What are your parents' names?
    Mom: HRH Queen Catriona Hermione Beatrix
    Dad: HRH King Adrian Victor Leopold

How many siblings do you have? 2 sisters and 1 brother
    What are your siblings' names? Princess Alexandrina Louise Charlotte, Princess Frederica Adolphine Elizabeth, and Prince Charles Arthur George.

All of your life, you have been training to be a queen. You go to lessons almost all day from Monday to Saturday learning how to be a good queen. After all, once your mother, Queen Catriona steps down, it will be your turn to rule Spain.

One beautiful day, your parents told your there would be a special guest coming to the castle for supper later that day. You looked at them curiously and then became very excited! You later went out into the castle courtyard -- that was your favorite place to think. You then see a carriage roll up to your castle gate. That must be the guest!

Then you see a gorgeous prince, a tall, built, gentleman with tan skin, stunning aqua-blue eyes and brown hair. You run in to get ready for supper. You need to make a good impression on him during supper. How does your dress look?
    1. http://www.stylishguides.com/wp-cont...Ball-Gown1.jpg

You then glide gracefully down the staircase into the dining hall. You smile at the guest. "Good evening," you tell him, "I am Princess (YOUR NAME). How do you do?". He then introduces himself as Prince Edward Feodore Cecil William of England.

You have a very pleasant conversation during the meal. You talk about anything and everything.

"I had a very nice evening!" Prince Edward tells you. "I did too," you say, "When will we meet again, Edward?". "Very soon." he says, "I promise." You smile when he says that. Later that night, you find out that he is your betrothed and you will join him in England the next day. You get very happy and barely sleep that night!

The morning is full of tearful goodbyes, but once you get to England and see Prince Edward, that all goes away! "Hello Princess Theresa", he says "Would you like to meet the family?". You nod and walk holding his hand.

You have a blast meeting his family. His mother is a beautiful older woman with dark ebony hair and aqua eyes. His father is a serious but handsome older tall man with brown hair. His brother is also very nice, and is his mother's mini me.

What are his family members named?
    Mother and Father: HRH Queen Diane Cynthia Ellen and HRH King Richard Kenneth Scott
    Brother: Prince Gideon Joseph Abel Micah

Your relationship is like one out of a storybook. Both of you know it was love at first sight.

How long do you date? 2 years

One very fateful day, it happens -- Prince Edward proposes to you!
    How does the ring look?
    even= http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_aqVSjW4n-q.../s320/ring.jpg

How long do you spend planning the wedding? 8 months
    You and Prince Edward decide to have the wedding in a huge church.
    The wedding day finally comes! You feel and look beautiful in your gown. Everything goes just as planned. It was the happiest day of your life.
    You and Prince take a huge honeymoon to Germany.

The real kicker...when you come back from your honeymoon, you find out that you are pregnant!

Your name is Clara Maria Theresa and you are 16 years old. You are the crown princess of Italy.

Your parents are the King and Queen of Italy, and your younger siblings are all dukes and duchesses.

Mom: Queen Zara Honora Maria
    Dad: King Adrian Leopold Thomas

How many siblings do you have? 2 brothers and 1 sister

What are your siblings' names? Prince Edward Patrick Victor, Prince James Thomas Francis, Princess Leopoldine Alexandra Sophia

All of your life, you have been training to be a queen. You go to lessons almost all day from Monday to Saturday learning how to be a good queen. After all, one your mother, Queen Zara steps down, it will be your turn to rule Italy.

One beautiful day, your parents told your there would be a special guest coming to the castle for supper later that day. You looked at them curiously and then became very excited! You later went out into the castle courtyard -- that was your favorite place to think. You then see a carriage roll up to your castle gate. That must be the guest!

Then you see a gorgeous prince, who is about 6 feet tall with thick brown hair and clear blue eyes. You run in to get ready for supper. You need to make a good impression on him during supper.

How does your dress look?
    6. http://i20.ebayimg.com/02/i/001/a7/41/bccf_3.JPG

You then glide gracefully down the staircase into the dining hall. You smile at the guest. "Good evening," you tell him, "I am Princess Clara. How do you do?". He then introduces himself as Prince William of the Netherlands.

What is his name? Prince William Christian Ludwig

What country is he Prince of? The Netherlands

You have a very pleasant conversation during the meal. You talk about the political matters of the world, focusing mostly on what is going on in the Netherlands and Italy.

"I had a very nice evening!" Prince William tells you. "I did too," you say, "When will we meet again, William". "Very soon." he says, "I promise." You smile when he says that. Later that night, you find out that he is your betrothed and you will join him in the Netherlands the next day. You get very happy and barely sleep that night!

The morning is full of tearful goodbyes, but once you get to the Netherlands and see William, that all goes away! "Hello Princess Clara", he says "Would you like to meet the family?". You nod and walk holding his hand.

You have a blast meeting his family. His mother is a beautiful older woman with light brown hair and deep blue eyes. His father is a serious but handsome older man with dark brown hair with greenish-blue eyes. And his brother is also very nice, he has dark brown hair and clear blue eyes with a hint of green in them.

Mother and Father: Queen Denise Elaine Cynthia and King Richard Steve Todd
    Brother: Prince Joseph Dennis Richard

Your relationship is like one out of a storybook. Both of you know it was love at first sight.

How long do you date? 2 years

One very fateful day, it happens -- William proposes to you!

How does the ring look?
    odd= http://www.dressesforawedding.com/wp...g-Rings_08.jpg

How long do you spend planning the wedding? 6 months

You and William decide to have the wedding
    at the beach

The weeding day finally comes! You feel and look beautiful in your gown:http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-51Q6cKszD8...ng_dresses.jpg Everything goes just as planned. It was the happiest day of your life.

You and William take a huge honeymoon to Florida

The real kicker...when you come back from your honeymoon, you find out that you are pregnant!

Your name is Clara Maria Margaret and you are 16 years old. You are the crown princess of Italy

Your parents are the King and Queen of Italy, and your younger siblings are all dukes and duchesses.

Mom: Arabella Cressida Jocasta *Bella*
    Dad: Augustus Philip Stephen *Gus*

How many siblings do you have? (roll the dice):
    1. 2 brothers and 1 sister

George Augustus Alexander
    Henry Philip Francis
    Philippa Helen Mary *Pippa*

All of your life, you have been training to be a queen. You go to lessons almost all day from Monday to Saturday learning how to be a good queen. After all, one your mother, Bella steps down, it will be your turn to rule Italy.

Then you see a gorgeous prince. You run in to get ready for supper. You need to make a good impression on him during supper.

How does your dress look (roll the dice)?
    5. http://www.a2armory.com/images/medie...boleyngown.jpg

You then glide gracefully down the staircase into the dining hall. You smile at the guest. "Good evening," you tell him, "I am Princess Clara Maria Margaret. How do you do?". He then introduces himself as Prince Charles Lord Temple of The Netherlands.

You have a very pleasant conversation during the meal. You talk about animals.

"I had a very nice evening!" Charlie tells you. "I did too," you say, "When will we meet again, Charlie". "Very soon." he says, "I promise." You smile when he says that. Later that night, you find out that he is your betrothed and you will join him in The Netherlands the next day. You get very happy and barely sleep that night!

The morning is full of tearful goodbyes, but once you get to The Netherlands and see Charlie, that all goes away! "Hello Princess Clara", he says "Would you like to meet the family?". You nod and walk holding his hand.

You have a blast meeting his family. His mother is a beautiful older woman. His father is a serious but handsome older man. And his brother is also very nice.

Mother and Father: Beth Ellen Patricia & Douglas Allen Neil
    Brother: Jonah Adam Eli

One very fateful day, it happens -- Charlie proposes to you!

How does the ring look? (roll the dice):
    even= http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_aqVSjW4n-q.../s320/ring.jpg

How long do you spend planning the wedding? (roll dice):
    1. 2 months

You and Charlie decide to have the wedding...(roll dice)
    2. in a huge church

The weeding day finally comes! You feel and look beautiful in your gown. Everything goes just as planned. It was the happiest day of your life.

You and Charlie take a huge honeymoon to Germany

Current Favorites:
    Bay, Isabeau *Iso*, Lux, Phoebe, Vada
    Barrett, Grayer, Judson, Rockwell *Wells*, Solomon *Solo*

[FONT=Georgia]Your name is Amelia Charlotte Rose and you are 16 years old. You are the crown princess of Italy. Your parents are the King and Queen of Italy and your younger siblings are all dukes and duchesses.

King Leopold Henry William
    Queen Eva Eugenie Tamsin

Princess Charlotte Amelia Rose
    Prince James Alexander Francis
    Prince Louis Arthur George
    Princess Sophia Mary Elizabeth

All your life, you have been training to be a queen. You go to lessons almost all day from Monday to Saturday, learning how to be a good queen. After all, once your mother Queen Eva steps down, it will be your turn to rule Italy.

One beautiful day, your parents told you there would be a special guest coming to the castle for supper later that day. You looked at them curiously and then became very excited! You later went out into the castle courtyard – that was your favourite place to think. You then see a carriage roll up to your castle gate. That must be the guest!

Then you see a gorgeous prince, with dark brown hair and piercing blue eyes. You run in to get ready for supper. You need to make a good impression on him during supper.

Your dress looks like this:
    http://fashionor.org/products/big/11...260029-410.jpg

You then glide gracefully down the staircase into the dining hall. You smile at the guest. "Good evening," you tell him, "I am Princess Charlotte. How do you do?” He then introduces himself as Prince Edward Stanley Charles of England.

You have a very pleasant conversation during the meal. You talk about your love of singing and dancing.

"I had a very nice evening!" Prince Edward tells you. "I did too," you say, "When will we meet again, Edward?”. "Very soon." he says, "I promise." You smile when he says that. Later that night, you find out that he is your betrothed and you will join him in England the next day. You get very happy and barely sleep that night!

The morning is full of tearful goodbyes, but once you get to England and see Prince Edward, that all goes away! "Hello Princess Charlotte", he says "Would you like to meet the family?” You nod and walk holding his hand.

You have a blast meeting his family. His mother is a beautiful older woman with long blonde hair and the same piercing blue eyes as Prince Edward. She is dressed elegantly in a burgundy ball gown with a beautiful diamond encrusted crown to match. His father is a serious but handsome older man who has dark brown hair and grey eyes. He is dressed smartly and wearing a crown matching his wife’s. Prince Edward’s brother is also very nice and has messy dark brown hair and grey eyes.

King Jeffrey Leonard Russell
    Queen Carolyn Susan Joanne

Prince Edward Stanley Charles
    Prince Richard Kenneth Bruce

Your relationship is like one out of a storybook. Both of you know it was love at first sight. You date for 4 months. One very fateful day, it happens – Prince Edward proposes to you! He arranges a picnic in the castle gardens on a beautiful summers day, before getting down on one knee and presenting you with a gorgeous ring.

The ring looks like: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_aqVSjW4n-q.../s320/ring.jpg

You spend 8 months planning the wedding and decide to have the wedding in the castle ballroom. The wedding day finally comes! You feel and look beautiful in your gown, white with long sleeves and a floral pattern. Everything goes just as planned. It was the happiest day of your life.

You and Edward take a honeymoon to Disneyland!

[/FONT]

Your name is Rebecca Charlotte Elizabeth and you are 16 years old. You are the crown princess of Italy

Mom: Gwendolyn Arabella Cerys
    Dad: Charles Edward William

How many siblings do you have?
    2 sisters and 1 brother: Camilla Victoria Helena, Alexandra Sophia Catherine, Frederick Henry Louis

All of your life, you have been training to be a queen. You go to lessons almost all day from Monday to Saturday learning how to be a good queen. After all, once your mother, Gwendolyn, steps down, it will be your turn to rule Italy.

Then you see a gorgeous prince. You run in to get ready for supper. You need to make a good impression on him during supper.

How does your dress look
    http://fashionor.org/products/big/11...260029-410.jpg

You then glide gracefully down the staircase into the dining hall. You smile at the guest. "Good evening," you tell him, "I am Princess Rebecca. How do you do?". He then introduces himself as Prince Patrick of France.

What is his name? Patrick Christian Livingstone

You have a very pleasant conversation during the meal. You talk about books.

"I had a very nice evening!" Patrick tells you. "I did too," you say, "When will we meet again??". "Very soon." he says, "I promise." You smile when he says that. Later that night, you find out that he is your betrothed and you will join him in France the next day. You get very happy and barely sleep that night!

The morning is full of tearful goodbyes, but once you get to France and see Patrick, that all goes away! "Hello Princess Rebecca", he says "Would you like to meet the family?". You nod and walk holding his hand.

You have a blast meeting his family. His mother is a beautiful older woman. His father is a serious but handsome older man. And his brother is also very nice.

Mother and Father: Patricia Michelle Joanne and Jeffrey Leonard Russell
    Brother: Josiah Addison Micah

How long do you date?
    9 months

One very fateful day, it happens -- Patrick proposes to you!

How does the ring look?
    http://www.dressesforawedding.com/wp...g-Rings_08.jpg

How long do you spend planning the wedding?
    1 year

You and Patrick decide to have the wedding in the castle garden

The wedding day finally comes! You feel and look beautiful in your gown. Everything goes just as planned. It was the happiest day of your life.
    http://www.junesuniquelyyourswedding.../medium/17.jpg

You and Patrick take a huge honeymoon to Brazil

Teresa

Favorite names:
    Arabella Primrose,Charlotte Madeline,
    Atticus Fletcher, Tobias Jackson