Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Just baby names? Or is this open to really anyone I've made up in my dreams?

I've dreamed I've had babies named:

Josephine Ruth (ugh such a nightmarish dream! Maybe why I always seem to go off of Josephine and Ruth. )
    Elizabeth Caroline Rachel (although I had so much name regret that I decided to change it to Rachel Elizabeth Caroline!)
    Elena and Kaia "Laney and Kai" (okay, their biological names were/are Delaney and Kylee, but I adopted them, and I felt the names didn't suit my style at all, so I changed them to Elena and Kaia...)

Ironically, I dream much more about the guys I'll marry, haha. To date, I've dreamt these names up:

Kevin
    Kelvin
    Asa
    Josiah
    Max
    Aaron
    Louis
    Jason
    Sam

@erin91 - I find it ironic that you dislike old names, because Audrey, Juliette, Grace, Charlotte, Rose, etc. are all quite old-fashioned! I find it interesting that so many people find popular old-fashioned names to not even be old fashioned any more. Josephine feels more modern than Audrey even, to me.

I've dreamed a lot of names at different times.

In the last year I dreamed I had twins called Claire and Heath, I still like that combo.

Years and years ago I dreamed I had 7(!) children, the youngest a daughter named Ruth, after my dead grandmother.

Last night I dreamed about a daughter named Tamasin/Thomasin (I was reading it and it sort of shifted in the dream). Kind of cool?

I've had a few dreams, in one of them I have a gorgeous daughter called Niamh.

Other names that have appeared in dreams normally relate to random dream friends ranging from a guy's called Spencer and Rudy, as well as girls called Faye, Grace and Azura. Not all my style of names but that is probably why I remember them more than others

Odd as it may be, my dreams usually recur with the same people/names. And sometimes the story line picks ups the next day or two. A week being the longest of it not continuing--either I lose interest or completely forget about it. Sometimes different 'roles.' So, for about a week now, I thought it would be interesting to include them in my signature, just to see what names pop up. Strange enough, I have never met anyone with these names.

Recent dream 'characters'. I am bored, so I will give whatever details I can remember. I am weird, I know.

Gabriel (Gabe by family and friends. Gable, by me and Caspian.): Main love interest in majority of the dreams I can remember, but I can never see his face.

Matteo (Teo): Gabriel's twin brother.

Nikolai (Niko/Cubby): Gabriel's and Matteo's baby brother. Once, he was Gabriel's son.

Emilia (Em/Emma): Sister to Gabriel, Matteo, & Nikolai.

Sarah: Cousin to above siblings and my very good friend. She introduced me to them.

Giovanni (Gio): My best friend.

Noé/Noe'/(Noah): If I remember correctly, I have seen it as Noé, but pronounced like Noah. Giovanni's nephew. I am his temporary guardian since his uncle travels for work.

Caspian: My son. Unsure if I had him or adopted him yet. I just know he is five-years-old. ^_^

Jasper (J.R. by his mother): Caspian's best friend. Left in my care, but have been contemplating permanent arrangements.

Nova & Marie: No too sure. One of them may be Jasper's mother.

Bridget: A lady friend of Gabriel's. Unsure of their relationship...

● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ●

c a s p i a n .. oberon .. raphael .. solomon .. zephyrus

a m a r y l l i s .. chrysanthe .. isabeau .. lilias .. samara

• ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● •

I don't normally remember dreams but I recently dreamed of a girl named Jadene with siblings named Aiden, Scott and Tyler. I'd never met a Jadene before.
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Ruby★Charlotte☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Deacon☆Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com