Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    I prefer Finley Evelyn Rose. Compared to Tosh, it's much prettier. The site that says Tosh is a girls name doesn't look legit (I typed in my name, and it said that it is a girls name that is also used for females.)
    -Athena

Top Girls: Under Construction

Top Boys: Under Construction

I like Tosh and I find it to be more aesthetically pleasing than Finley.
    Maculine yes... but that seems to be a thing these days.

I would support Tosh on a girl.
    I find it similar to Tish so I'd suggest Letitia / Leticia for Tosh.

Tosh.o was my first thought but it wasn't that strong of an association for me and I watch him every week.
    I also like the Peter Tosh. I'd use it as I like it... but I'd prefer it as a nickname, If not its fine

I like the idea of Natasha, or even Natosha for a full name and Tosh as a nn, but if she doesn't like Tosh she could always choose later on to go bu her middle name Also thanks torchwood mention, I knew I remembered Tosh but couldn't remember her full first name

And I have never heard the word Tosh used as British slang ever, so that's nothing to worry about.

Quote Originally Posted by essjay View Post
    I like Tosh on a girl, there was a character on Torchwood called Toshiko nn Tosh (she was Japanese) and she wore it brilliantly. That's my first association - I'm British and the 'load of old tosh' phrase isn't really used much any more. No idea what Tosh.O is and I've never heard of the people mentioned with it as a surname either.
    All of this.
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Sorry to anyone who read TSI. First draft was terrible. Second drafting now.

I thought of Tosh.0 first too. I'm a huge Tosh fan and can honor your reasons for wanting to go with Tosh, but I think the mere fact of Daniel Tosh's celebrity right now could make having that name a little weird for a young girl. I love Tish as a nn for Elizabeth (if that is a consideration) and like the suggestion of Tash (pronounced Tosh) as a nn for Natasha.

But I also have to say your first suggestion of Finley Evelyn Rose sounds perfect to me