Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I like Tosh on a girl, there was a character on Torchwood called Toshiko nn Tosh (she was Japanese) and she wore it brilliantly. That's my first association - I'm British and the 'load of old tosh' phrase isn't really used much any more. No idea what Tosh.O is and I've never heard of the people mentioned with it as a surname either.

I agree with Ash that I don't see the appeal of Finley on a girl, I think Tosh Evelyn ___ is a lot more unexpected and actually rather nice. However, be prepared for people to mishear it as the boys' name Josh, as I can see that happening.

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George

Where did you find the Danish meaning for this word?

Tosh works fine as a nickname for Natasha but if you don't like Natasha, Tosh needs to be taken off the table.

Even if tosh.o isn't relevant in a few years, in the day of the internet, I wouldn't want my child's name associated with someone like him. With the click of a mouse, your daughter, her friends, and classmates will be able to find out about tosh.o and will associate it with your daughter.
    Current favorites:
    Cora . Louisa . Lydia . Mary

My Adoption Journey

I'm from Denmark and I really can't find the name in our database (we might no longer have it legal database), but for me it's kinda of phony. I wouldn't use it on a girl, nonetheless on a boy. If you'd like a unisex name (Scandivian) I'd suggest looking up in their databases' as we might have some gem hitting. And I think Natosha could be a good way to get the Tosh.
    I'll suggest some unisex names from the Danish database.

Gry (dawn)
    Lykke (luck)
    Ly (shelter)
    Bi (Bee)
    Ata
    Proud Auntie/cousin to;
    Noah (29-5-10), Silke (23-8-11), Sophia (18-11-11), Victoria (13-8-13) & Hopefully little Alex (due Dec!)

Dagmar Selene ~ Lystra Science ~ Linde Harriet ~ Oswald Seth ~ Laurel Bellamy ~ Ianto Lior~

I prefer Finley. Is Rose significant to you? Could you drop that and have Finley Evelyn Tosh? Its not half as lovely in the combo though.
    ~ Mama to Juniper Elise and Arlo Edward James ~

Susannah - Celeste- Maybelle - Pearl - Callie - Eulalie - Clementine
    Another daughter: Callie Susannah Pearl

Asa - Tate - Rudy - Otis - Henry - Miles - Josiah
    Another son: Tate Henry Miles

Tosh reminds me of Tush(like a butt) and I can imagine boys calling her Tushy. Plus Tosh just reminds me way too much of Tosh.0 and doesn't sound feminine at all! As a middle name is would be fine but not as a first name.
    Just a 15 year old name lover.

Girls: Maren, Daphne, Thea, Dahlia, Marina, Maribel, Ivy, Scarlett, Rosalie, Serena and Marilyn

Boys: Theodore, Rocco, Maverick, Brooks, Jude, Ronan, Fabian, Callum, Harvey, Griffin and Vaughn