Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I like Tosh on a girl, there was a character on Torchwood called Toshiko nn Tosh (she was Japanese) and she wore it brilliantly. That's my first association - I'm British and the 'load of old tosh' phrase isn't really used much any more. No idea what Tosh.O is and I've never heard of the people mentioned with it as a surname either.

I agree with Ash that I don't see the appeal of Finley on a girl, I think Tosh Evelyn ___ is a lot more unexpected and actually rather nice. However, be prepared for people to mishear it as the boys' name Josh, as I can see that happening.

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George

Where did you find the Danish meaning for this word?

Tosh works fine as a nickname for Natasha but if you don't like Natasha, Tosh needs to be taken off the table.

Even if tosh.o isn't relevant in a few years, in the day of the internet, I wouldn't want my child's name associated with someone like him. With the click of a mouse, your daughter, her friends, and classmates will be able to find out about tosh.o and will associate it with your daughter.
    Current favorites:
    Cora . Louisa . Lydia . Mary

My Adoption Journey

I'm from Denmark and I really can't find the name in our database (we might no longer have it legal database), but for me it's kinda of phony. I wouldn't use it on a girl, nonetheless on a boy. If you'd like a unisex name (Scandivian) I'd suggest looking up in their databases' as we might have some gem hitting. And I think Natosha could be a good way to get the Tosh.
    I'll suggest some unisex names from the Danish database.

Gry (dawn)
    Lykke (luck)
    Ly (shelter)
    Bi (Bee)
    Ata
    Proud creator of
    Emmanuelle, Leo Elliot, Eli Cecil, Skylla, Hian, Jules, Alicia, Nicodemus, Eamon, Andrew, Seventeen, Aurel, Blodfyr & Idra

Dagmar Selene ~ Lystra Science ~ Linde Harriet ~ Oswald Seth ~ Laurel Bellamy ~

I prefer Finley. Is Rose significant to you? Could you drop that and have Finley Evelyn Tosh? Its not half as lovely in the combo though.
    ~ Mama to Juniper Elise and Arlo Edward James ~

Susannah - Celeste- Maybelle - Pearl- Callie - Beatrice -Clementine - Delphine - Eulalie
    Zephyr - Asa - Gene - Ezra - Otis - Henry - Miles

Tosh reminds me of Tush(like a butt) and I can imagine boys calling her Tushy. Plus Tosh just reminds me way too much of Tosh.0 and doesn't sound feminine at all! As a middle name is would be fine but not as a first name.
    Just a 15 year old name lover.

Girls: Maren, Daphne, Thea, Dahlia, Marina, Maribel, Ivy, Scarlett, Rosalie, Serena and Marilyn

Boys: Theodore, Rocco, Maverick, Brooks, Jude, Ronan, Fabian, Callum, Harvey, Griffin and Vaughn