Names Searched Right Now:
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    Oh Oh Oh! Even more! Special thanks to ladies who replied more than one time, I am so grateful!
    @Mischa: thank you so much! I am kind of sad of Lysander but I had to pick one! They both(and Iskander!) are Alexander-related to me and I am a big fan of Alexander the Great.
    @Bonnie: related? Everything happens! I am glad you have such a great DD il. Isadore is nice as well but he has "sad" in it. But I think spelling would be later, now we need to decide on Top. And I am glad you love Sherlock, he is so cool.
    @Ottilie: and again! I am soooo overjoyed to have even more your fun and useful! I LOVE Nell's image you describe, it's so nice that I would tell her it before bed, like a fairytale. Constantine: yep, I see his problem. If I don't find the other C/Co name for possible third, we may say goodbye to him. He also would rule out Constance and Gwydion - Gwens. Happily I am not expecting yet and then we will see if we have a Gwyn/Gwen and Tine/Tance. And I see what you mean about Hyperion but I think Hyp thing is quite laughable and I do need something to soften my loss of Hephaistion. Oh and Mr Otter's top 3! Thank him too, you are both adorable(and Dita and new one too).

Gosh, what a lovely boys' list! It's like a more daring version of my own style, I think. For Cornelia's brother I like (in vague order of preference):
    Balthazar- Very cool, on board with nn Baz for it.
    Hector- I love this one, feel like it bridges the gap between the mythological side of your style and the clunky vintage side very well.
    Perseus- Brilliant, adore this.
    Thaddeus- nn Tad would be a superb match with Cornelia nn Nell, and leaves open so many possibilities for future sibs.
    Either Sylvan or Sylvester, both are incredible choices. Sylvester possibly a little better with Cornelia.
    Ulysses- So epic! Unsure what a nn could be though.
    Atlas- Adore this one, although I don't know if it's a namesake I'd fancy for my little lad.
    Edmund- As close to perfect as a name can me for me, but I'm not sure it's the best choice for you as you don't seem to love it as much as I do! I think it takes your sibset to a less whimsical, more clunky vintage, place.
    Harold- Like Edmund, I lovelovelove Harold, but feel it sways too much to the clunkster side for your taste overall. Obviously this is for you to decide though, I just wonder if Cornelia and Harold might sound odd with a brother Apollo down the line..?
    Wilfred- Ditto Edmund and Harold.
    Constantine- Great choice, but I wouldn't do same initials for siblings unless you're certain this is 'the one'.
    Lionel- Amazing, but both Cornelia and Lionel have the 'nel' sound, which puts me off.

Wouldn't choose as a first due to pronunciation issues:
    Endymion
    Gwydion
    Hyperion
    Phineas

Wouldn't choose as I think they'd be difficult for a little guy to wear:
    Apollo
    Cosmo- Too many connotations with the cocktail, the magazine and stuffy upper class types, in my mind!
    Mars
    Poseidon
    Stanislav
    Severian
    Taliesin

Simply not keen on, sorry!:
    Leander/Leonidas- the 'Lee' sound is too prominent for me.
    Nestor- Again, simply dislike the sound.
    Stellan- Seems so different to the other names on your list, less classic.
    Isidore- Makes me think 'is a door', oh dear.
    Orpheus- Not even sure why I dislike this though, so this is fairly useless.

Finally, I would be super jealous of Sherlock as a middle, I think that's off-the-charts cool. The other half would never allow it for us

Best of luck, you have so many wonderful options!

Annora Juliet, Elspeth, Verity, Zelda, Josephine, Marianne, Rosemary Constance
    Edmund Henry, Wesley, Jonah, Gilbert, August, Winston, Hugh Theodore

Would you believe I have a top THREE for you??

Cornelia and Balthazar (Baz and Nell – SWOON!)
    Cornelia and Edmund (I don't think Edmund is normal at all! These two are so sweet together it's almost heartbreaking. Edmund has the perfect amount of quirky clunk, compared to cousin Edward.)
    Cornelia and Phineas (quirky vintage perfection!)
    Zion Nathaniel ~ Solomon Fable ~ Balthazar Wolf ~ Malachi Sparrow nn Kai ~ Tobias Rowan ~ Endymion _____ nn Ender ~ Caspian _____
    Alice Willow ~ Ophelia Wren ~ Lucia Pearl ~ Eve Wisteria nn Evie ~ Cosima Rose ~ River _____

GPs
    Narnia Rose, Luna Seraphine, Astoria nn Story, Illyria, Serafina, Soraya, Faerydae
    Orion Melchior North, Tobias Loki, Edmund, Frost, Oberon, Kenshin, Remiel, Atreyu

@Caroline: thanks for your sweet words and help! Harold and Cornelia probably won't have a bro called Apollo, I dunno but doesn't Phineas or Thaddeus sound nice with them? I see I am having a moment when I have to decide whether next children's names will be more clunkier-classier or mythological-enchanting. And Ulysses will probably go by full name.
    @Sessha: oh yes, I would believe and I am so pleasantly surprised! Thank you so much. Baz is so zzzzuperb and isn't Zar cool too? Balthazar is a source for spunky-funky nicknames! And Edmund. I love him but won't he close the door to Atlas, Ulysses, Artemis and company? That would be a pity.

And whoops, silly me forgot Cas! Caspian and Cassian are also on the list though I am learning towards Caspian because Caspian sea is so wonderful and I prefer Cas to Cash.