Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    Favorites:

Apollo
    Atlas
    Edmund
    Leander/Lysander
    Lionel
    Lorcan
    Odysseus/Ulysses (this does mean "wrathful," though)
    Percival (Percy is so cute!)
    Phineas
    Stellan
    Thaddeus

Might work as middles:

Balthazar
    Basil
    Cecil
    Celio
    Constantine
    Cosmo
    Isidore
    Nestor
    Sherlock
    Stanislav
    Wilfred
    Wolfgang

Adonis and Zeus are a bit too much, as is Poseidon, but I love so many on your list!

@hermione: thanks for faves and I don't actually mind "wrathful" meaning.
    So many comments, yay. Thank you!
    UPDATED LIST
    Apollo vs Appolinaire
    Atlas
    Balthazar
    Bellerophon
    Constantine
    Cosmo
    Edmund
    Endymion
    Harold
    Hephaistion
    Isidore
    Leander vs Lysander
    Lionel vs Leonidas
    Nestor
    Ulysses
    Orpheus
    Perseus vs Phineas
    Poseidon vs Zev vs Zeus
    Severian vs Stellan
    Sherlock
    Stanislav
    Sylvan vs Sylvester
    Taliesin
    Tarquin
    Thaddeus
    Wilfred vs Wolfgang

So turn on your magic powers, make tops, favorites and bottoms lists, share thoughts and ideas! You all rock, we have already done a lot!
    Please note the versus so if you have favorites between the two/three, let me know and pick one.

Apollo vs Appolinaire - Ehm, what the f is Apollinaire? An Apollo who's a millionaire? No, Apollo's good, the other not. But I don't like either for Nelly's bro.
    Atlas - Eh, not cool enough for you. Atlas is too obvious.
    Balthazar - Strikes the perfect balance. This is Cornelia's brother. Seriously. Cornelia and Balthazar? Nelly and Bazar?
    Bellerophon - I know you love it, but pretty please stick it in the middle. Sometimes the most loved ones fit better there.
    Constantine - Epically cool. Cornelia and Constantine, a pretty neat duo.
    Cosmo - swoon swoon swoon! I think Cosmo rocks. Cosmo's clunky, funky and a beaut! Nelly and Cosmo.
    Edmund - I think this is too boring for you, but Cornelia and Edmund does have something.
    Endymion - Love this, but I'm not sure whether I like it with Cornelia.
    Harold - Love with Cornelia. Nelly and Harry!!!!!!! Adorable.
    Hephaistion - The same as Bell up there really. I know you love it, we all know it's cool, but stick it in the middle.
    Isidore - Yes, for the love of Isis! Cornelia and Isidore would be smashing. Nelly and Sid.
    Leander vs Lysander - I like Leander one day, Lysander the next. Both are good, but I choose Lysander today simply because of A Midsummer Night's Dream.
    Lionel vs Leonidas - Leonidas, but Lionel is cool too. Nelly and Leon is swoonish.
    Nestor - Oh yes, Nestor is definitely going to stay on your list. Cornelia and Nestor sounds amazing together. I'd love to meet a little family with children named this.
    Ulysses - Yes, this is one of the obvious mythology names that work with Nelly. Cornelia and Ulysses are smashing together because Ulysses is still weird and clunky.
    Orpheus - I don't like it with Cornelia. I do love the name, so so much, but it doesn't sound right. I know it's not the end of the world, and I'm not for very matchy siblings, but you've got so many choices that sounds über cool together, names that would literally make me swoon if I heard them on real life brother and sister.
    Perseus vs Phineas- Phineas. It's got the awesome clunk beauty I love for you. Cornelia and Phineas.
    Poseidon vs Zev vs Zeus - I don't like any of these for you. If I had to choose I'd choose Zeus I think. Or Poseidon. Zeus is a bit too much of a rapist for my taste.
    Severian vs Stellan - Stellan. It fits beautifully with Cornelia without being matchy. Roman and Swedish, who saw that coming? And together they're near perfection. I say near because perfect is boring.
    Sherlock - haha, love this. Cornelia and Sherlock. It's very tied to mr. Holmes though, but who cares.
    Stanislav - I want to like this more than I do. But I think it sounds nice and unexpected with Cornelia.
    Sylvan vs Sylvester -Why no Silvanus, you my fellow -us lover? Silvanus would be my favourite, Sylvan of these two. I like Sylvester, but I think of Stallone.
    Taliesin - Yes, I like this. But I don't love it with Cornelia...
    Tarquin - Cool name, but you said you wanted a good namesake.
    Thaddeus - Love this one. Too cool. Cornelia and Thaddeus makes me giggle, it's that good.
    Wilfred vs Wolfgang - Wilfred. It's sweeter, and I love Ivanhoe... one of the best characters ever!

My favourites:
    Thaddeus
    Isidore
    Wilfred
    Stellan
    Ulysses
    Leonidas
    Nestor
    Phineas
    Sherlock
    Cosmo
    Lysander

Have you considered Quentin?
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Dear darling sweet Otter, thank you so very much! You are by biggest helper so far, so much great helpful thoughts! I am so very glad you always comment(even on my rotten dull threads, hehe), so wonderful of you!
    I am quite sad because I think it's time to move Bellerophon and Hephaistion to middle and you've reminded me again. OK, fine, I will miss them forever and make everybody call my son by middle name, .
    Thanks again for each and every reply and picking faves. Balthazar would probably be Baz or Zar, Bazar is cool too(fair in Russian!). Edmund is actually kind of boring, yes, but Narnia, vintage chick and stuff. He is in doubt right now though. Nestor is staying, because of his clunkiness and positive associations and Silvanus, I have thought of him but less is more...Maybe. He will be the third with Sylvan and Sylvester. Well, Tarquin wasn't a mommy's goodie but Tarquin from Sophie Kinsella's Shopoholic series is fun.
    And Quentin. I like him and Q would be a lovely spunky nickname but isn't he too Tarantino? I don't know, I have thought of it though no desicion still.

TOO TARANTINO??????? How dare thee! I actually think of Quentin Blake first, the man who illustrated the Roald Dahl books. By the way, Balthazar was supposed to be on the top of my list, I apparently forgot to put him on there. Bad me. I think Bazar would be a cool nickname! And I think moving Hep and Bel is a wise move. Some names are simply suited better in the middle.

You're welcome, your threads aren't dull my sweet, they're full of clunky goodie fun.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]