Names Searched Right Now:
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 LastLast
    Thank you all so much and I think we have a top 8! I am sad to lose Lavinia, Viola and Azenor but for the sake of game...
    @Lexi: hehe, I actually like Lexi but Alexandra isn't quite my thing, maybe Alexandria. I think she will be in the middles, honoring Alex the Great. And Slexy? Actually fun. I like Elettra probably better, she sounds softer and musical plus not issues with c/k spelling.
    @Reverie: thank you so much! Yes, what a like in the name is a great namesake as well as sound. I am glad you like Artemida, I just thought of Teddy and Mi for her nicknames, aren't they cute?
    @Zelia: thank you very much, I am glad you like the list. And you love Gwenonwy? Wooho, I thought everybody preferred Gwenore; but Wy have such a beautiful meaning, I can't resist.
    @fiametta: thanks!
    A few other votes and we are closing for middles!

Just do it already! I want to make combos! Warning: I'm going to put Azenor everywhere because I love this name so much. And it's perfect for you.

I've changed my mind by the way, here's today's ranking:
    Pomeline
    Leontine
    Minerva
    Gwenonwy
    Artemidia
    Elettra
    Olympia
    Gwenore
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

I love Azenor too, don't worry! I plan to find Helen/Eleanor in Jett's family tree so I can persuade him to honor her with Azenor. I also adore Xena/Zena for nickname; I just can't find Azenor's place in my ranking. Thank you, combos coming soon; I think boys will be first.

My top 4 of your new top 8 are: Olympia, Minerva, Gwenore, and Pomeline. I also second Otter's combo anticipation. =]
    Dominic James~ (4)

Gabriel : Jude : Phineas : Sebastian
    Elena : Felicity : Lavender : Julia

Yeah, seriously, can't wait for combos!
    Gwen
    College student, bookworm, terrible influence.
    Owner of a cat: Minerva "Minnie"

Current favorites:
    Belphoebe Cosima Sybella Ailsa Celia
    Prosper Finn August Malcolm Zephyr