Names Searched Right Now:
Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast
    @fluzie: yes, gorgeous! Leonitine Athena Constance is actually very beautiful.
    @Otter: Yep, I see. That's just something so overly sexy in Roxy(they even sound alike!) that bugs me. And who said Az, Otter and Con are gone? Not me, I just listed my loves of the moment. Yes, today I feel I like Gwenonwy much more but she is so complicated I am kind of afraid. Yes, me and afraid. That's so sweet you remember middles from my last thread and may I say I enjoy Leontine Proserpina Ismay, Leontine Viola Melusine and Gwenore Lavinia Rosalie so much. Thank you very much, love.
    @southern.maple: thank you very much, I agre Minnie/Lovie and Nelly are super cute.
    @Gwen: Aw, the Mirabal sisters, now I see. Great, how the fun I had forgotten about this reference? Definitely a point accrued to Minerva. And Lavinia. I love her, she is so silky and lavender, sleek and vintage but that's a point of her getting popular. Firstly, she has kind of hip Matilda vibe; she is Ava G's middle name and she is beautiful. And Cornelis won't get very popular because of her corn syllable. I mean I wouldn't like to be a Myrtle when my sis is Florence ; they both have the same vibe but Flo seems much more prettier to people. So, I don't want anybody to think that Lavinia has a gorgeous name and her sister has an ugly one. (Of course, I love both but I try to look aside).

Oooo top 8. You're making great progress on the eliminations front. (I underlined my favorite 4).
    (FYI: funny that you think Roxy sounds like sexy. You should NEVER try Lexie on for size then. I get a ton of Slexy's when my friends are drunk. <head shake>).

I'm still loving: Minerva, Artemida (so much more fun than Artemis), Leontine, Gwenore, and Pomeline.
    And... where as I didn't like Electra/Elektra much Elettra is brilliant.
    These seem like the second tier to me: Olympia & Gwenonwy
    Endora & Lorelei
    trying to narrow down.....Dexter, Victor, Gideon, Hendrik, Oberon, Cedric
    newlywed!!! (not trying...yet)]

Ok, let's see. Here are my rankings from your top 8:
    Minerva - The more I think about it, the more I realize how perfect Minerva and Cornelia are together. Plus, she has some of the best namesakes out there
    Artemida - Another one rising in my rankings. You are all right - she is indeed just so unabashedly fun while still maintaining an underlying elegance. I also love that she's slavic.
    Leontine - Ok, I'm a bit more in the Leocadia camp, but I still do like Leontine very much.
    Olympia - So, so majestic with such adorable nn's.
    Elettra - Absolutely beautiful name.
    Gwenore - the more sophisticated of your Gwen names, I believe. She oozes with chicness while still not being at all pretentious. She's just wonderful with Cornelia.
    Pomeline - She's so cute and I love her nn's, but she just doesn't have the same substance as the other names on you list.
    Gwenonwy - I truly love this name, I just don't think she stands up to Cornelia - but that's me.
    Loving right now:
    Eulalie Catharina, Beatrix Eveline, Cecily Morgana
    Ivo Marius, Euan Casper, Remy Nathaneal, Crispin Adair

So many beautiful names, how have I missed this thread? I love Minerva, Olympia, Gwenonwy and Pomeline. I think that Cornelia and Minerva sound absolutely ravishing together, and Minerva definitely is my favourite from your list. Cornelia and Pomeline is also a very gorgeous set of names.
    Zelia/Elja • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a blog and a royalty blog
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names.
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise "Shazza"

My ranking of your top 8:
    1. Minerva
    2. Pomeline - my new favourite with Cornelia.
    3. Artemida
    4. Leontine
    5. Gwenonwy
    6. Olympia
    7. Elettra
    8. Gwenore
    [FONT=Times New Roman]
    [CENTER]~Ebony~
    ----------------------------
    [COLOR="#66cc33"]Ignatius - Jasper - Hugo - Edmund - Henry - Oliver - Rupert - Felix - Percy - August - Atticus - Amias - Otto - Barnaby - Arthur - Ezra - Hector - Charles[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#cc99cc"]Antigone - Hermione - Harriet - Cordelia - Violet - Persephone - Beatrice/Beatrix - Clementine - Ottilie - Florence - Octavia - Drusilla - Agnes - Ida - Matilda - Xanthe[/COLOR]

[/CENTER]
    [SIZE=1]Previously ebonyeden[/SIZE]

[RIGHT][SIZE=1]avatar is my 8th great grandmother.[/SIZE][/RIGHT][/font]