Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Oh, already replies! Nice, I am excited!
    @essjay: no, I am fine with two C-s. Interesting commenting, I see reasons why to eliminate Wisteria and Rosemint.
    @geeknamezyo(do you mind if I call you Gwen?): Thank you, I am glad you like Nell's name . Artemisia is so cool, I'd add this. Artemida is a Slavic Artemis, too lovely not to mention though I am fine with Artemis on her own. Yes, I like Minnie for Minerva or maybe Wilhelmina, I really like it for nickname. I like Tia for Galatea, thanks.
    @Otter: thanks dear, you are with suggestions, wow! I see you like Constance and Ceridwen, aren't they too matchy with sis as other ladies have said? The thing is I love all these names so much I can't see if they are too close to Cornelia, ha ha.
    I really like Antigone, Constantia, Drusilla(and Priscila!), Hestia, Leocadia, Lucretia and Perdita. Leocadia is certainly going to the list, I love her so much and I will discuss other with BF.

These are in the danger of being eliminated:
    Rosemint - maybe for middle
    Wisteria - middle
    Medea - I love her sound but maybe too many people know her myth for perfect use.
    Thank you so much girls!

I don't think so. But I don't really care about that. If you're fine with it (as I assume you are since you've consider them) it doesn't bother me. Glad you liked the suggestions!
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Aquilina - Pretty. Not my thing, but it's pretty. I'm not sure I like it with Cornelia, though.

Artemida/Artemis - I love Artemis. I don't like Artemida, but I like Artemisia. I think they both have good middle name potential.

Constance - I LOVE Constance, glad to see that someone else likes it! I rarely see it listed on here/other name sites. Might be too similar to Cornelia, though.

Cressida - Cressida is really pretty! I used to hate it, but it's growing on me. Again, it might be too similar to Cornelia.

Electra - Lovely! Cornelia and Electra make a very striking pair.

Eluned - Not sure about this, but I think it could grow on me. I love it paired with Cornelia, though.

Endelienta - I prefer Endellion.

Gwenonwy - I prefer other Gwen-/Gwyn- names: Gwendolen, Gwenllian, Gwyneira...

Gwenfair - I've never heard of this before, but it's interesting.. It could grow on me.

Gwenore - I prefer other Gwen-/Gwyn- names {like those listed above} or Lenore. I'm not too keen on the sound personally.

Lavinia - Very pretty, but too similar to Cornelia.

Leto - It just reminds me of Jared Leto from 30 Seconds to Mars.. It seems so short compared to Cornelia, too..

Leontine - I prefer Leona, but it's pretty and it sounds nice with Cornelia!

Medea - Not really a fan of this one either.

Melpomene/Pomeline - Both are beautiful! They'd both sound great with Cornelia, but I think I'm leaning towards Pomeline.

Minerva/Athena - Both are pretty. I prefer Athena personally, but with Cornelia, I prefer Minerva - a very strikingly classical pair.

Nemea - Not too keen on the sound.

Pelagia - Ditto ^

Proserpina - Very beautiful!

Olympia - I've never liked this one, and I think the ending is too similar to Cornelia.

Rosemint - Interesting, I've never heard of this one either.. It has a very cool sound to it though, I think it could grow on me! It sounds lovely with Cornelia, too.

Saoirse - Pretty, but I'm not too sure it sounds great with Cornelia.. They just seem very different.

Viola - Beautiful, a personal favourite of mine! It seems quite short {in terms of number of letters} next to Cornelia, but if that doesn't bother you then go for it.

Wisteria - Ehh, I'm not keen on this one, and the ending is too similar to Cornelia.

Ottilie/Ottoline - I love both pronunciations of Ottilie, and Ottoline is super pretty! I like Ottoline and Cornelia together.

Galatea - Téa? Ali/Allie? I think it's pretty, and sounds very grand with Cornelia!

Isla - This just seems so boring next to Cornelia and your other choices.. It's not a bad name, but so much more popular, and not as striking.

Solveig - Middle name? I like Solveig, but I'm not sure about it with Cornelia.

Ceridwen - Ceridwen is beautiful! It's a little similar to Cornelia {matching C initials}, but I love it.

My personal top 10 from your list: {in no particular order}
    Electra
    Pomeline
    Rosemint
    Galatea
    Ottoline
    Proserpina
    Minerva
    Leontine
    Artemis
    Ceridwen
    Alice. Marian. Juno. Branwen. Helena. Polly. Ophelia. Rosalind. Cosima. Matilda. Edith. Anna. Claudia. Frances.
    Arthur. Henry. Caspian. Stanley. Justice. Dexter. Edmund. Thomas. Nathaniel. Forest. Oscar. Lucian. Peter.

http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9782360
    http://listography.com/sapphires

Reading your other posts, it seems that you're okay with two C names? In which case I'd still consider Constance and Ceridwen (:
    Alice. Marian. Juno. Branwen. Helena. Polly. Ophelia. Rosalind. Cosima. Matilda. Edith. Anna. Claudia. Frances.
    Arthur. Henry. Caspian. Stanley. Justice. Dexter. Edmund. Thomas. Nathaniel. Forest. Oscar. Lucian. Peter.

http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9782360
    http://listography.com/sapphires

Faves From Your List

Cressida - if you don't mind shared "initials"
    Electra
    Leontine - my fave with Cornelia
    Athena
    Pelagia
    Proserpina
    Lavinia - if you don't mind another name with an "ia" ending
    Olympia - if you don't mind the similar "ia" endings
    Viola
    Constance - it has the same vintage style as Cornelia but may be too similar with the "Co" beginning

Other Suggestions

Philomena
    Eleanora/Leonora
    Esmeralda
    Constanza
    Sapphira
    Althea
    Berenice
    Maxima
    Theodosia
    Aurelia
    Apollonia
    Amadea
    Ignatia
    Augusta
    Justina
    Agatha
    Laurentia/Laurinda
    Octavia
    Viridis
    Daphne
    Monica
    Petronilla
    Johanna
    Anthea
    Theophania
    Georgiana
    Alethea
    Araminta
    Thomasina
    Philippa
    Winifred
    Zenobia
    Violetta
    Phaedra
    Isadora
    Seraphina
    Sophronia
    Eulalia
    Artemisia (instead of Artemis)
    Drusilla
    Guinevere
    Lorelei
    Raphaela
    Oriana
    Wilhelmina
    Eudocia
    Xenia
    Athanasia
    Angelica
    Chrysanthe
    Ginevra
    Flavia
    Frederica
    Rosalba
    Fabrizia
    Cosima
    Evelina
    Roxana
    Melania
    Linnea
    Galilea (instead of Galatea)
    Aquila
    Celeste/Celestine
    Parthenia
    Millicent/Melisande/Melusine
    Eudora
    Antonia
    Laetitia
    Marcella
    Silvia/Sylvana
    Veronica
    Thalia
    Diana
    Last edited by mischa; September 2nd, 2013 at 09:56 AM.
    All the best,
    Mischa.