Names Searched Right Now:

Threaded View

The Enchating Eccentrics: Ladies

I am starting our second naming journey, now haunting sister names for Cornelia Hermione Winter. Our last time was pretty crazy and all over place so I'd like to start earlier and ideally have a top 10 by the end for back ups.
    Firstly, I want to shorten the list we have so far (in the comment on the page 2).
    UPDATED LIST ON THE PAGE 6, SEE NEW ONE

These are the names we considered at first, we have deleted and added some so please see updated ones.
    Aquilina
    Artemida/Artemis
    Constance
    Cressida
    Electra
    Eluned
    Endelienta
    Gwenonwy
    Gwenfair
    Gwenore
    Lavinia
    Leto
    Leocadia
    Leontine
    Medea
    Melpomene/Pomeline
    Minerva/Athena
    Nemea
    Pelagia
    Proserpina
    Olympia
    Rosemint
    Saoirse
    Viola
    Wisteria
    BF's lovelies:
    Ottilie/Ottoline (I actually love this one, but not everyone gets the pronunciation)
    Galatea (Again, lovely though I can't find a nickname I like)
    Isla (This one bothers me. I like the sound but boyfriend had actually picked this one because of his star crush Isla Fisher) !
    Solveig (I can't see myself with daughter named Solveig, though it used to be one of my crushes)
    Ceridwen (I love this one and her story too)

So basically I want you to help me shorten the list. Now I counted 30 names(without slashed ones) and I would ideally want to have 10-14 left. Comment, make tops or name your favorites, whatever you want. I am not starting middle names yet so I don't want combos. I don't really care for sibsets and we have decided to go wilder that time but if you think something is horrid, awful with sister Cornelia, let me know.
    And if some of you ladies have awesome magical suggestions, I would appreciate them. Nothing is too crazy or out-there for us, but we wouldn't like overly complicated spellings or hideous namesakes.
    Last edited by mclevine; September 7th, 2013 at 03:43 AM. Reason: Update
    Victoria

Each magician has his own power sign...
    * Hector & Leontine
    ♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓ are under transformation into heroes and queens!