Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

You can absolutely call me Gwen. It's a good way to test out all the Gwen- names on your list

Revised top ten:
    Minerva/Athena (but mostly Minerva. Minnie and Nelly are perfection!)
    Viola
    Galatea
    Artemida/Artemis
    Olympia
    Cressida
    Nemea
    Electra
    Leocadia
    Lavinia - Goes really well with Cornelia.

And then one of the Gwen options for #11. I rather like my name.

And I'd still eliminate Constance. It's a sound thing, for me. It has all the clunkiness of Cornelia, but none of the beauty.
    Gwen
    College student, bookworm, terrible influence.
    Owner of a cat: Minerva "Minnie"

Current favorites:
    Mazarine Cosima Odette Ailsa Celia
    Prosper Finn August Malcolm Zephyr

Constance is the only one I really like, and I do think it goes very well with Cornelia.
    27 year old soon to be Momberry, looking for the perfect fit for my little one.

Kiernan Michael
    Kinsey || Avery || Keeley || Cecily || Kierney || Ireland || Kirrily
    Possible MN's:
    Marie - Laurette - Lorelle

More fun and stuff! Hooray, you are wonderful!
    @bellerose: thanks, and is Pelagia old-ladish in Greece? I like her sound and meaning!
    @Otter: gorgeous top, thank you dear.
    @sorceress: thanks for loves, nice.
    @mikayla: thanks for going through the list, helpful enough to cut down.
    @cosmonaut: yay, I am glad you like the list! And yes, I believe to C-s are fine together.
    @Olympia: thanks!
    @tori: thank you, I am joyful you like Nelly's name and comments are amazing.
    @Dina: thank you!
    @Gwen: and then you feel free to call me Victoria/Vicky/Vics. I love your name, by the way and thanks for top.
    @mrsdeas: thanks!
    UPDATED LIST
    Aquilina
    Artemida/Artemis
    Constance
    Cressida
    Electra
    Eluned
    Gwenonwy
    Gwenore
    Lavinia
    Leocadia
    Leontine
    Melusine
    Melpomene/Pomeline
    Minerva/Athena
    Nemea
    Pelagia
    Proserpina
    Olympia
    Sophronia
    Viola
    Ottoline
    Galatea
    Ceridwen

So we crossed off Endelienta, Gwenfair, Melisande and moved Leto to the middles. Constance keeps going off and on again because we can't actually decide if it's too close or not.
    Let's play again, feel free to range, comment and top soever. Thank you dears!

Aquilina - I'm putting this in the no column. It's a beautiful name but I don't like it with Cornelia.
    Artemida/Artemis - Artemis and Cornelia are smashing together. Just lovely.
    Constance - I swoon over this for you. Reading it on your list makes me want to add it back to my own... Cornelia and Constance, I think it works. They're beginnings are different; kon and kawr. And the rest is completely different.
    Cressida - Like this for your. Nelly and Cressie. Cutie.
    Electra - Just stately enough. I'd like it even more if you used the version with the k. Cornelia and Elektra would be amazing.
    Eluned - Love the name, don't love it with miss Nell. Eluned would make a fantastic middle.
    Gwenonwy - I know you love it. Gwenonwy is very very cute, but I think I like the one below better.
    Gwenore - A big yes from me. Cornelia and Gwenore are beautiful together. Nelly and Gwen. Just darling.
    Lavinia - Yes, I love this for you too. Only thing... is it too perfect? Cornelia and Lavinia feel like they were meant to be sisters.
    Leocadia - Love! Amazing. Amazing with Cornelia, just utter gorgeousness.
    Leontine - Okay, I should've read the list before I started commenting. Leocadia's comment goes here. THIS is Cornelia's sister. I think.
    Melusine - Love in the middle. I don't like Cornelia and Melusine together.
    Melpomene/Pomeline - C'mon pick one. Pick Pomeline! Cornelia and Pomeline are precious. Pomeline sounds like a curly little sister. Nelly and POM.
    Minerva/Athena - Minerva. Stick with the Romans. Nelly and Minnie are sheer perfection. In a good way.
    Nemea - Eh, I think of night clubs.
    Pelagia - Haunting, but I would stick it in the middle. Simply because you've got better ones.
    Proserpina - Love, and this is a gorgeous name with Cornelia. Nelly and Pia. Swoon swoon.
    Olympia - Love, and I think it's beautiful with Nells.
    Sophronia - Yeah, I like it, but wouldn't be my top pick.
    Viola - As a middle it would be fantastic. Cornelia Hermione and Constance Viola.
    Ottoline - Sweet! Love this with Cornelia. It also works in the middle.
    Galatea - In the middle, I don't like it as a first name.
    Ceridwen - Love this so much!!! I'm not sure it will make my top though as there are other choices I'm more excited about with darling little Nelly.

My favourites:
    Minerva
    Leontine
    Gwenore
    Pomeline
    Proserpina
    Ottoline
    Elektra
    Constance
    Olympia
    Artemis
    Cressida
    Lavinia
    Ceridwen
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]