Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Aquilina - i think it's too much, and too hard to spell
    Artemida/Artemis - I always confuse artemis with Aramis, so I always think it's a boys name. Don't like Artemida, but Artemis is okay.
    Constance - too heavy and old
    Cressida - sounds like an old italian name or something. thumbs down.
    Electra - Awesome!
    Eluned - and how is this pronounced??
    Endelienta - I won't even try to say this.
    Gwenonwy - Okay so I can figure out how its pronounced, but I think it's too hard to live with IRL
    Gwenfair - prefer this, its easier
    Gwenore - But this is my fav of your Gwen- names!
    Lavinia - never liked it.
    Leto - the -o ending makes it sound masculine, but if that doesn't bother you then fine..
    Leocadia - I kinda like this one
    Leontine - like this one too
    Melusine/Melisande - interesting, not sure how I feel about it
    Melpomene/Pomeline - Melpomene is weird. too weird. Pomeline could work
    Minerva/Athena - they are both fine. And I love the HP association with Minerva
    Nemea - I like this a lot actually
    Pelagia - look up the saint with the same name. might not be a great association
    Proserpina - err...what?
    Olympia - yeah sure.
    Sophronia - why not
    Viola - I find it hideous, but I guess it would work!
    Ottoline - interesting
    Galatea - hmm.. not sure how i feel about this
    Ceridwen - not for me, but it's fine for others

I'd keep:
    Electra, Gwenore, Leocadia, Leontine, Minerva, Athena, Nemea and perhaps Artemis
    [B][CENTER][FONT=Fixedsys][SIZE=5]Mikayla[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/B]
    [CENTER][FONT=Fixedsys]mom to Parker Hermione
    due December 11 with #2
    [COLOR="#ff6699"]Nova Felicity[/COLOR] OR [COLOR="#3399cc"]Mason Phoenix[/COLOR][/CENTER][/FONT]

Wow, fantastic names!

I really love Constance with Cornelia. I wouldn't worry about the double "Co" at all, as otherwise, the sounds are completely different. They're both very pretty and feminine, yet solid and unyielding. A great match.

Constance Gwenfair Snow, Constance Artemis June, Constance Gwenore Lavender, Constance Galatea Rosemint

Mary | Elsbeth | Clotilde | Everild | Beatrix | Junia | Tabitha | Gwendolen | Octavia | Eve | March | Edwen

Simeon | Lionel | Barnabus | Ezekiel | Hector | Ignatius | August | Jove | Sayer | Booker | Mariner | Cecil | Godfrey

A bunch of lovely names! It's hard to decide but I will try to make a top ten.
    Gwenonwy
    Olympia
    Leonine
    Minerva
    Constance
    Nemea
    Viola
    Electra
    Gwenfair
    Lavinia
    Olympia
    Russian Lit student, bookworm, and arts geek.

Serena Elowen LivEmmeline Twila AliceSibyl Jemima IrisEsme Helena Mazarine
    Nathaniel Silvius Wilde Grover Elijah St JohnOscar Ignatius Cosmo Robin Hector Barnaby

Aquilina
    Artemida/Artemis
    Constance
    Cressida
    Electra
    Eluned
    Endelienta
    Gwenonwy
    Gwenfair
    Gwenore
    Lavinia
    Leto
    Leocadia
    Leontine
    Medea
    Melpomene/Pomeline
    Minerva/Athena
    Nemea
    Pelagia
    Proserpina
    Olympia
    Rosemint
    Saoirse
    Viola
    Wisteria
    BF's lovelies:
    Ottilie/Ottoline (I actually love this one, but not everyone gets the pronunciation)
    Galatea (Again, lovely though I can't find a nickname I like)
    Isla (This one bothers me. I like the sound but boyfriend had actually picked this one because of his star crush Isla Fisher) !
    Solveig (I can't see myself with daughter named Solveig, though it used to be one of my crushes)
    Ceridwen (I love this one and her story too)

So basically I want you to help me shorten the list. Now I counted 30 names(without slashed ones) and I would ideally want to have 10-14 left. Comment, make tops or name your favorites, whatever you want. I am not starting middle names yet so I don't want combos. I don't really care for sibsets and we have decided to go wilder that time but if you think something is horrid, awful with sister Cornelia, let me know.
    And if some of you ladies have awesome magical suggestions, I would appreciate them. Nothing is too crazy or out-there for us, but we wouldn't like overly complicated spellings or hideous namesakes.[/QUOTE]

Hmm...
    I love Cornelia Hermione Winter that's beautiful!! To follow such a name is going to take effort.

So for cutting down the list sake, do you want to have another 'C' name this could potentially limit your future naming options to just the letter 'C', I really do think it's odd when sibling sets are combinations like Matilda, Morgana & Alice, Alice just feels so outcast from the rest of the sibling combinations the 'A' looks strange among a sea of the letter 'C'. Thus I would rule out Constance, Cressida, and Ceridwen.

From the list I find Aquilina, Leontine, Eluned, Naema, Proserpina, and Wisteria strange and would look really odd next to Cornelia. I think a sister name for Cornelia needs to be romantic and enchanting.

I absolutely love Olympia, Artemis, Pomeline, Saoirse, and Viola. From your bf lovelies I love Ottoline Isla (don't use though the Fisher thing is strange LOL totally get it but naming your daughter after the boyfriend's celeb crush...?!), and oh Ottilie as well.

Oh, again replies! Thank you ladies and keep it up!
    @tori101: thanks! As I said, I am totally find with C-s and Isla's association IS a bothering thing for me.