Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I love my fn Julia!! It's perfectly professional enough for school and work and such, but my friends and family can call me Jules (or my dad calls me JuJu Bean ) if they want or they can just use Julia. I really like my name: it worked as a baby, a kid, it works now as a teenager and it will work perfectly as an adult. I think it is timeless, which I LOVE in a name.

My mn, on the other hand, I really dislike. It's combo of my grandma's name Sherry and my other grandma's name Donna. The only time I've ever seen my middle name anywhere is the name of an Oregon town, spelled differently. I've always wished my middle name was Katherine or Charlotte, because both sound nice with my name.

Jules

Clara Lily, Rose Madeleine, Belle (need mn), Tessa Charlotte. Lucy, Emma, Elsa, Maggie, Lena, Lily, Leah, Lila, Ella, Aria, Annabel, Ivy, Charlotte, Elizabeth, Talia
    Seth Alexander, James (need mn), William Samuel. Luke, Caleb, Leo, Liam, Samuel, Jacob.
    Loving life, God, my family, my friends, books, writing, the ocean and volleyball!
    "The most wasted of days is one without laughter" - E. E. Cummings

Valeria to Danielle? they have two totally different vibes to me, but as a pen name go for it.

i wouldnt change my name, even if i dont like it sometimes.

i think that any unhappiness i have with myself or my identity has nothing to do with what i am called or my looks - its me.

if i have to change something about myself to be happier what does that say about me?

that i am nothing but what others have shaped and told me i should be, including 'i should be whoever i want' when i am already myself.

ps - you seem the exception to my experience of people who re-name themselves always picking something super popular/exotic/princessy/hippie like Angelique, Sunshine Skye, Jade, Maya, Ottomotopia, something Celtic that you have to look up to pronounce etc
    i do not ignore the Rich Text toolbar provided me. i bold, italicize, enlarge, underline and CAPITALIZE for emphasis, individuality, and to capture attention among the endless Arial Standard Size Font that everyone else uses.
    i am not screaming nor will i cosset you. i do this to highlight the most important aspect of my thoughts so they are not lost again in the never ending sea of tiny, black, tempered letters that make up forums everywhere.
    ~*~ i encourage you to do the same ~*~

I don't mind my first name (Kate) but I'm not crazy about my mn (Linda) - if I felt more strongly about it, I would change my mn to something a little wild & naturey, like Sorrel or something.
    New username is @ truenature

I have always felt my name just wasn't me, I've always disliked the meaning 'Man' (my name is Andrea btw), plus I dislike that it is a boys name in Italy since I have Italian heritage. I also hate the nicknames for my name....Andie // Andy, Drea, Dre &, Annie, yuck!! I'd change it to Adriana most likely, Adriana Catherine instead of Andrea Renee. Adriana & Catherine were the two other names my parents were thinking of naming me but didn't .... wish they would of!
    || Andrea || 23 || name obsessed ||
    Dahlia Juliette // Cassia Ondine // Elysia Celeste // Giselle Ariadne // Thalia Eve // Iris Aurelia // Theia Melisande/Seraphine // Leta Fleur // Azalea Camille // Veda Naomi // Milena Tess
    Alexander Atlas // Lucian Matteo // Caius Sebastian // Valentino Gabriel 'Valo' // Julian Fox // Orion Thomas // Leo Hadrian //

I adore my name. Machion Inez... but if i changed my name... i couldn't i can't think of any...
    Butter ball or pumpkin due November 2014

Married my best friend 05-11-13
    Riley Bean went to be the Lord Summer of 2013...almost 2 months