Names Searched Right Now:

Threaded View

I love my fn Julia!! It's perfectly professional enough for school and work and such, but my friends and family can call me Jules (or my dad calls me JuJu Bean ) if they want or they can just use Julia. I really like my name: it worked as a baby, a kid, it works now as a teenager and it will work perfectly as an adult. I think it is timeless, which I LOVE in a name.

My mn, on the other hand, I really dislike. It's combo of my grandma's name Sherry and my other grandma's name Donna. The only time I've ever seen my middle name anywhere is the name of an Oregon town, spelled differently. I've always wished my middle name was Katherine or Charlotte, because both sound nice with my name.

Jules

Clara Lily, Rose Madeleine, Belle Elena, Emma Charlotte. Lucy, Tessa, Maggie, Lena, Lily, Leah, Lila, Ella, Aria, Annabel, Ivy, Charlotte
    Seth Alexander, James (need mn), William Samuel. Luke, Caleb, Leo, Liam, Samuel, Jacob.
    Loving life, God, my family, my friends, books, writing, the ocean and volleyball!
    "The most wasted of days is one without laughter" - E. E. Cummings